Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    I dont know what i am going to do for tea today tbh :lol:
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »
    I dont know what i am going to do for tea today tbh :lol:

what did you have in the end amy? I duno why but i like hearing what other people have lol i need inspo
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Hey @Jellyelephant I eventually had burgers and chips for tea last night. They were okay but the burger patties for some reason tasted a bit dry, idk why though :lol:.
  • Options
    Hey @Jellyelephant I eventually had burgers and chips for tea last night. They were okay but the burger patties for some reason tasted a bit dry, idk why though :lol:.

oh nice thats a shame it was dry though!
  • Options

oh nice thats a shame it was dry though!

Overall, they were very tasty, but I will be honest I do prefer lamb and mint burgers that we normally have. I think the burger I tried was a quarter pounder one which is like okayish really. I really want to try other foods at some point.

• Options
    Overall, they were very tasty, but I will be honest I do prefer lamb and mint burgers that we normally have. I think the burger I tried was a quarter pounder one which is like okayish really. I really want to try other foods at some point.

oh nice yeah trying new foods is always good. Is there any particular kinda stuff you wanna try? Or just generally? Hope you are ok today. Its 30 degrees here again
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,173 Boards Champion
    34 here again altho heading home atm so been in the car abt and hour or two with air con on
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    34 here again altho heading home atm so been in the car abt and hour or two with air con on

aw bless you i hope your journey goes ok x
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @Jellyelephant yeah I really want to try Japanese food or even more pasta dishes as im a bit of a fan of pasta. Ikr, its boiling out today, I got my fan on to cool my room down though, so fingers crossed it will cool down soon :lol:. I'm not too bad today, its a bit of a meh day really for me.

@Chloe234 It must be boiling travelling in the car today. I hope you have a safe and nice journey home. I hope you've enjoyed your holiday :)
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant yeah I really want to try Japanese food or even more pasta dishes as im a bit of a fan of pasta. Ikr, its boiling out today, I got my fan on to cool my room down though, so fingers crossed it will cool down soon :lol:. I'm not too bad today, its a bit of a meh day really for me.

@Chloe234 It must be boiling travelling in the car today. I hope you have a safe and nice journey home. I hope you've enjoyed your holiday :)

ooh i love pasta. I might have that for my dinner tonight lol. yeah me too. Im trying to occupy myself to ignore my racing thoughts but its a challenge eh .
  • Options
    edited August 2022

ooh i love pasta. I might have that for my dinner tonight lol. yeah me too. Im trying to occupy myself to ignore my racing thoughts but its a challenge eh .

Pasta is soo tasty. Ooh that sounds like a great idea. I just had kfc right now it was nice. I'm kinda of the same today but mines more heat based and the heat makes me feel like doing nothing today tbh.
  • Options

Pasta is soo tasty. Ooh that sounds like a great idea. I just had kfc right now it was nice. I'm kinda of the same today but mines more heat based and the heat makes me feel like doing nothing today tbh.

turns out im too hot and lazy to cook anything even pasta so I;ve ordered something called bang bang chicken from tamatanga, with some samosas and naan bread. I've had it before its good!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Hey
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Siobhan wrote: »
    Hey

hey shaunie how are you x
  • Options
    Hey @Siobhan how are things?.
  • Options
    Oh that sounds really tasty Jelly, I hope it was nice :)
  • Options
    Feeling kinda scared so come on here to chill, whats everyone up to?
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Feeling kinda scared so come on here to chill, whats everyone up to?

hey chloe sorry only just saw your message on here. I hope you are ok and feeling less scared today. Sending hugs x
  • Options
    Hi @Chloe234 I also just saw your message, I hope you are okay and are feeling a little bit better. I'm sorry to hear that you felt scared yesterday :). Im always here if you need someone to talk to <3
  • Options
    Its wet outside today, a massive change from yesterday to be honest :)
  • Options
    iits rainingggggg, yay
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Woop!
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    hi @Jellyelephant and @Amy22 thanks, its ok, i think im less scared altho not leaving the house
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Its sunny here altho its cooler but im still sooo hot😂 its 21 degrees today
  • Options
    hey @spoon and @Chloe234 :)

Yeah its 23 here still despite the rain. Apparently we are gonna get thunderstorm though? Who knows.
  • Options
    I think its gonna rain soon here. Possibly later and definitely tomorrow. Currently 27 here
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    spoon wrote: »
    I think its gonna rain soon here. Possibly later and definitely tomorrow. Currently 27 here

yikes its hot. How are you spoon? Sorry you couldnt get in chat last night
  • Options
    Eh could be worse. You get used to the fiery pits of hell that I call “my bedroom” after a while and my fan is my saviour
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    We have a storm a few miles away and can hear the thunder but were gonna miss it bc its moving away😅😂
  • Options
    To be honest I'm the same too Spoon, a fan is always the best thing for a bedroom. Luckily its not too warm here and theres a nice breeze coming in through my window.