Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
    Afternoon @Chloe234 and @Jellyelephant Omg yes he's adorable my rainbow dino. I love him so much xx. I think I got mine from The Works a while ago. I haven't done much either today as my coffee tea thing morning got cancelled and I found that d and d has been cancelled for tomorrow as well :( which kinda sucks. I did go to Morrisons though this afternoon to get food with my mum. I wonder how everyone has been today?. :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    hey @Amy22 sorry to hear both your coffee morning and d&d both were cancelled that sucks! Im glad you managed to get out for a bit though even if it was just a food shop. I am ok thank you - I got a phone call from the mental health team today and they managed to source some medication for me finally (theres been manufacturing issues) so i went to go pick that up.... then I've just been watching youtube. Atm i am obsessed with watching Judy D's worst rated makeup artist videos lol
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Hi @Jellyelephant awh thank you. Yeah it was kinda sad that they had to be cancelled. I think its because of the weather atm. Yeah food shopping was okay today but it was so boiling out, and there was hardly any food in the shop today. That's great Jelly, Im glad ur were to pick up your medication. Watching Youtube sounds lovely too! :)

I think Ive heard of Judy D's worst rated makeup artist videos as I might have watched one of them a while ago. They are so funny to watch.
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @Jellyelephant awh thank you. Yeah it was kinda sad that they had to be cancelled. I think its because of the weather atm. Yeah food shopping was okay today but it was so boiling out, and there was hardly any food in the shop today. That's great Jelly, Im glad ur were to pick up your medication. Watching Youtube sounds lovely too! :)

I think Ive heard of Judy D's worst rated makeup artist videos as I might have watched one of them a while ago. They are so funny to watch.

Aw that’s a shame amy hopefully they will be back on soon. Did you get any nice treats from the food shop? Yes I’m so glad to have my medication it was stressing me out before that I couldn’t get it but now I have a month worth so that’s good. Ah she’s so funny I’ve watched so many of them now lol
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant Aw thats brilliant, at least you were able to get your medication as getting medication from the pharmacy can be a nightmare. It is in my area. Oo, I managed to get some ice cream treats and I got some Hadgan Das Ice cream for the first time. I'm excited to try it!. :)

I also got some beef lasgana for tea tonight. Originally, it was going to be vegtable lasgana but they had none in Morrisons which was odd as they have tons of the veggie stuff lol :)
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant Aw thats brilliant, at least you were able to get your medication as getting medication from the pharmacy can be a nightmare. It is in my area. Oo, I managed to get some ice cream treats and I got some Hadgan Das Ice cream for the first time. I'm excited to try it!. :)

I also got some beef lasgana for tea tonight. Originally, it was going to be vegtable lasgana but they had none in Morrisons which was odd as they have tons of the veggie stuff lol :)

aw yum what flavour haagen daz ice cream did you get? I love the salted caramel one they do its amazing. Ooh yummy lasagne. I might have sweet and sour chicken for dinner. Enjoy!! x
  • Options
    I got the strawberries and cream one, as I think it was on offer. Its rare that I eat Hagaan Das as I normally opt for Ben and Jerrys but the price of Ben and Jerrys has gone up again. The salted carmel one sounds awesome. Aww nice, I love sweet and sour chicken, I actually had that the other night :)

Aww thanks I am defo gonna love this lasgana, cuz its my favourite food! :lol:
  • Options
    I got the strawberries and cream one, as I think it was on offer. Its rare that I eat Hagaan Das as I normally opt for Ben and Jerrys but the price of Ben and Jerrys has gone up again. The salted carmel one sounds awesome. Aww nice, I love sweet and sour chicken, I actually had that the other night :)

Yeah Ben and jerries is so expensive now it’s like £7!!! Ooh lovely well enjoy it.
  • Options

Yeah Ben and jerries is so expensive now it’s like £7!!! Ooh lovely well enjoy it.

Lol I literally nearly pressed the wrong button my mistake sorry :lol: #Majorfacepalm. It is, Ben and Jerrys is ridiculously overpriced tbh. I feel like its too expensive as in my area it costs £4.50 I think or £3 for a tub. Aww thank I might have it tonight, im excited to try Hagaan Das.
  • Options
    I cant believe how much the price of food has gone up quite recently, it's scary like.
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    edited August 2022
    I cant believe how much the price of food has gone up quite recently, it's scary like.

Oh my gosh, yes! :astonished: I think it's outrageous that various products keep getting downsized secretly but you have to pay more for them, but none of the supermarkets seem to mind! :flushed: This includes some food products, some household cleaning products like Fairy washing up liquid recently, with their new anti leak bottle. I'm not sure if other household things are affected as well.

A hidden scam that should be stopped with the cost of living crisis going on honestly. :pensive:
  • Options

Oh my gosh, yes! :astonished: I think it's outrageous that various products keep getting downsized secretly but you have to pay more for them, but none of the supermarkets seem to mind! :flushed: This includes some food products, some household cleaning products like Fairy washing up liquid recently, with their new anti leak bottle. I'm not sure if other household things are affected as well.

A hidden scam that should be stopped with the cost of living crisis going on honestly. :pensive:

I also agree on this too, as the prices have gone up but they have reduced the size of food. They've done it with ice cream and reducing it from a 500ml to 300ml now. Its crazy atm, the government needs to start fixing things soon before xmas.
  • Options
    Afternoon all :)
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,156 Boards Champion
    Afternoon
  • Options
  • Options
    Hi @Amy22 how are you? :)
  • Options
    hey @Chloe234 and @Amy22 how are u guys today? I Just got back from my swim so im feeling good i enjoyed that
  • Options
    hi @Jellyelephant not great. Sounds nice
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Too warm, bring back rain
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    hi @Jellyelephant not great. Sounds nice

sorry to hear that chloe sending you hugs and love <3 x
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Too warm, bring back rain

agree 100% its 30 degrees here wtf
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant Wow that's sounds lovely Jelly, I bet it was refreshing in this heat. I got a funny story for you, I was having my aldi sandwich and I found a ladybird on it lol 😂
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant Wow that's sounds lovely Jelly, I bet it was refreshing in this heat. I got a funny story for you, I was having my aldi sandwich and I found a ladybird on it lol 😂

thanks yeah it was good... oh dear lol poor sandwich hope you released the ladybird into the wild haha
  • Options
    Aw I'm glad :), yeah we released the ladybird back into the wild. I don't know how it got in there lol 😂
  • Options
    Aw I'm glad :), yeah we released the ladybird back into the wild. I don't know how it got in there lol 😂

aw bless the lil thing <3 what you up to today? I am bored now. Should probably fold my laundry and put it all away tbh but major cba so im watching makeup videoss
  • Options
    Thanks jelly♥︎
  • Options
    Im havent done much today tbh Jelly, I have been relaxing and watching Youtube mostly Adult Swim on Youtube :)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Now obviously I wouldn't know or understand anything about it BUT... there used to be a makeup thread and I'm surprised people don't use it anymore.

Find it hard to do anything in this heat tbh, can't even get a decent night's sleep. :S Glad you all seem to be doing okay though! :)
  • Options
    @Supernova I feel you there, this heat has been rather annoying especially for sleeping in. This weather always makes me feel sleepy. Ooh a makeup thread sounds pretty cool.
  • Options
    Not looking for an over three hour drive in the heat tmmr. Nor a weekend in a tent in this heat