Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Awh that sucks Amy :/
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,988 Community Veteran
    @Supernova yeah, good news though I'm getting over my cold. Apart from me being meh today, how are you?. :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @Amy22 If you mean meh mood wise then I'm sorry to hear. Much of the same for me as well tbh. Short of writing another massive post though it feels like a bit too much to talk about aha. I'm glad you're getting over your cold, I think I'm starting to get one though :S maybe transferred it to me idk XD
  • Options
    @Supernova awh that's okay no worries :) oof I must have sent it electronically lol 😂. Wait could you imagine colds being transmitted through electric lol 😂. Sorry having one of my weird thoughts lol
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    hey guys :) how are we today
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Hey Jelly, hope you're well.

Aha I can imagine Amy, and honestly knowing our luck the common cold will mutate to be able to do so.
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant I'm not too bad thanks you <3 , just getting over my cold. How are you?.
  • Options
    hey supernova and amy :) glad ur ok. Im well thanks just been watching some youtube videos. I've orderedd a pizza so am waiting for that to come which will be nice. Just having a chilled lazy day today because I have a busy day tomorrow
  • Options
    hey supernova and amy :) glad ur ok. Im well thanks just been watching some youtube videos. I've orderedd a pizza so am waiting for that to come which will be nice. Just having a chilled lazy day today because I have a busy day tomorrow

@Supernova Ooh pizza sounds delicious right now. What flavour are you getting?. I'm glad ur okay as well and have had a nice relaxing day. I've been the same too. I hope you get some nice rest ready for tomorrow :) .
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »

@Supernova Ooh pizza sounds delicious right now. What flavour are you getting?. I'm glad ur okay as well and have had a nice relaxing day. I've been the same too. I hope you get some nice rest ready for tomorrow :) .

Yeah i am having peperoni pizza :) its lovely. Had some doughballs too! Thanks im glad you had a chilled day. I have an appointment at 8am tomorrow for a blood test which is stupidly early lol but then im seeing my sister in the afternoon which will be nice
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,161 Boards Champion
    Hi all
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Hi all

hey chloe how are you today? Been up to much? x
  • Options
    Hi @Jellyelephant im not good and something scary happened today unfortunately :disappointed: how are you?

Been swimming(didnt go as planned to :/), went out for dinner, went and sat on the seafront and now heading home but first gonna nip to the graveyard to put some flowers on my stepmums grave
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Hi @Jellyelephant im not good and something scary happened today unfortunately :disappointed: how are you?

Been swimming(didnt go as planned to :/), went out for dinner, went and sat on the seafront and now heading home but first gonna nip to the graveyard to put some flowers on my stepmums grave

sorry to hear that chloe :( I hope you can manage to get some support on what's been going on and the scary thing that happened to you. I am ok thanks just waiting for group chat to start so am watching youtube videos lol
  • Options
    Sorry you've been feeling low @Chloe234 I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you've had a hectic and tough day.

Lovely pizza then? @Jellyelephant I'm actually doing myself a pizza in the oven atm! :p
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Sorry you've been feeling low @Chloe234 I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you've had a hectic and tough day.

Lovely pizza then? @Jellyelephant I'm actually doing myself a pizza in the oven atm! :p

yes it was a good one thanks supernova! Ooh nice what toppings you got on yours? I just had pepperoni
  • Options
    Thank you @Jellyelephant

haha i get that, if im doing nothing usually i sit around watching youtube waiting for the groups haha, glad youre ok :)
  • Options
    It's sweet chilli chicken @Jellyelephant I'll let you know how it is! :D
  • Options
    Well... It was amazing! :D Highly recommend aha
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Well... It was amazing! :D Highly recommend aha

ooh i love sweet chilli chicken! Glad you enjoyed it x
  • Options
    Thankyou @Supernova
  • Options
    Aww those pizzas sound tasty Supernova and Jelly. I had sweet and sour chicken with rice for dinner tonight, it was yummy. I'm sorry to hear that you have been feeling a bit rough @Chloe234. Wow that's an early appointment @Jellyelephant but at least you get to visit ur sister which is lovely. Hope you have a nice day tomorrow visiting ur sister :)
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Hey @Chloe234 how are you today?
  • Options
    Hi @Supernova not my best if im honest. How about you?
  • Options
    Afternoon all :)
  • Options
    Sorry to hear Chloe :/ is it anything you want to talk about?

Hey Amy
  • Options
    Hi Supernova.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that too Chloe <3