Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    edited August 2022
    @Supernova thank you so much. I should be fine tomorrow depends on this cold. Colds are a nightmare to get rid of.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    yeah I get all of my colds from my sister - plaguebearer I call her :p
  • Options
    heyo
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Supernova wrote: »
    heyo

Hey supernova how are you today
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Eh I'm a bit low, thinking about things I usually avoid. But besides that things are okay, might treat myself to a takeaway and milkshake today :p

How about you, how are you? :)
  • Options
    Hi @Supernova I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit low today. Treating yourself to a takeaway and a milkshake sounds lovely. What takeaway are you thinking of having?.
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant Hi Jelly :)
  • Options
    Oh I'm just gonna order maccies I think, though I've reconsidered the milkshake as a result :D There were some nice milkshake places near where I live but they've all closed down :(

How about you @Amy22 how are you?
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @Jellyelephant Hi Jelly :)
    hey amy :) How are you? x

Eh I'm a bit low, thinking about things I usually avoid. But besides that things are okay, might treat myself to a takeaway and milkshake today :p

How about you, how are you? :)

sorry to hear that. I recently have been into milkshakes too so i bought myself a blender so i can make them myself lol. Im alright thanks just got back from aqua aerobics class which was fun. Gonna tidy my flat today i think
  • Options
    Oh nice @Jellyelephant had a productive day then! Best chore to do is changing your bedding :D it's annoying but clean sheets are the best aha

I was hoping to get a haircut today but now I've gotta babysit my sister
  • Options
    Oh nice @Jellyelephant had a productive day then! Best chore to do is changing your bedding :D it's annoying but clean sheets are the best aha

I was hoping to get a haircut today but now I've gotta babysit my sister

yes i hope it will be lol - im defo gonna do clean sheets! Ah thats a shame hopefully you have a nice day with your sister
  • Options
    aha awesome enjoy, and thanks
  • Options
    RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Just popping in for the first time in a while to wish everyone a good weekend!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Hey everyone, how are things? Just a heads up that we will be using this thread tonight in place of general chat :)
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    hey o/
  • Options
    hey everyone hope you're having a good day x
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    beep boop I’m a bit saying “hello
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    spoon wrote: »
    beep boop I’m a bit saying “hello

hey spoon hows you?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,808 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I have a funny story about one of my cats.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Hey all :3 What have you been up to today? I had a bbq earlier which was lovely, though I think I may have got heatstroke a bit :tired_face:

I also was asking people for some random questions for tonight and this is the first couple that came up:
    1. What is something that across the board, everyone looks stupid doing?
    2. If animals could talk, which animal would be the rudest?
    3. What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title?

Best answers please B)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Dancer wrote: »
    I have a funny story about one of my cats.
    I couldn't choose between these two GIFs so you are getting them both:
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tiqiobxveow6uzct1vdkkorpyys8ctvdozs4lmrd&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47m4rfgum05ottuso318cdnki0o36al2qfpsoyvvwz&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Options
    @Supernova Aw maccies sounds lovely, I will need to try their halloumi fries some day . I'm not too bad, I still got a sore throat ugh 🤣 wish it would go

@Jellyelephant I'm not too bad, got a bit of a sore throat which sucks tbh.
  • Options
    well cats would 100% be the rudest and I could come up with a lot of movies that are very unsuitable for the mix :D
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @Supernova Aw maccies sounds lovely, I will need to try their halloumi fries some day . I'm not too bad, I still got a sore throat ugh 🤣 wish it would go

@Jellyelephant I'm not too bad, got a bit of a sore throat which sucks tbh.

Hold on a moment. Since when did McDonalds do Halloumi Fries and why was I not alerted to this?!

Hope you are feeling better soon! Sore throats can be a right pain. Hopefully some honey and lemon at the ready!

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,178 Boards Champion
    pzftklfm4ndd.jpg
  • Options
    hey @Amy22 hope you feel better soon! I'm sick of getting colds as well aha. Had a good day otherwise?
  • Options
    My day has been alright. I went to aqua aerobics this afternoon which was fun... then i cleaned my flat and then did a food shop. Now im just chilling watching tv while i wait for my friend to come round - we play card games :)
  • Options
    Me and my mum got takeaway for dinner and then when it arrived, I went to go and answer the door to get it. One of my cats was standing at the front door waiting for me along with the delivery person.
  • Options
    @Ed_ I think they have started doing them as part of their summer menu. Aw thank you Ed, I hate having a sore throat. I been having lemon and honey strepsils ( I think they is what they are called or lozengers I think), on the ready, they are alright but they taste too lemony for me tbh 🤣🤣

@Chloe234 Wow I love that picture so much. That sunset is really calming to look at :)