Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,175 Boards Champion
    Still have not packed
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Supernova wrote: »
    Now obviously I wouldn't know or understand anything about it BUT... there used to be a makeup thread and I'm surprised people don't use it anymore.

Find it hard to do anything in this heat tbh, can't even get a decent night's sleep. :S Glad you all seem to be doing okay though! :)

oh yeah the makeup thread! I miss that thread maybe I should revive it lol. I literally did a full face of makeup just now because i was feeling inspired by youtube haha and bored.
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I mean who wants to spend a weekend in a tent full stop :p Sounds awful, keep the windows down and drink lots of water!
  • Options
    @Supernova haha the way i put that made it seem like that lol, ill only be sleeping in it haha, i dont like water😂
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,022 Community Veteran
    Oof I'm sorry to hear that Chloe, being in car in this weather gets super hot.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Yeah gotta stay hydrated in this weather :)
  • Options
    Tbh I feel like I don't drink much water in this weather tbh lol
  • Options
    Haha thanks @Amy22
  • Options
    Im so bored😂
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I was bored until I saw that the Non-Stop-Pop radio playlist from GTAV is on Spotify. Now I'm no longer bored cause this playlist is amazing. :D
  • Options
    I'm bored too. So bored i might take off all this makeup and do a whole other look haha... but that seems like a lot of effort in this heat so maybe not.. I've already took the bins out, folded and put away the laundry, done the dishes, hoovered the floor.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I feel a bit bored as well today I haven't done as much as I would have liked to tbh
  • Options
    9e0yht9uzg0z.jpg
    Woof
  • Options
    @Chloe234 Aw that picture is beautiful!
  • Options
    I feel so tired again for some reason, I really want to crochet but its too warm :lol:. I have found Crunchyroll so might go on there for a bit :)
  • Options
    I wonder how everyone has been?. :)
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    I didn't have to go to gymnastics today. Well my mum wouldn't let me. I also sort of didn't want to go anyway. It's just far too hot.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Honestly today hasn’t been great, mental health wise. Hope you’ve had a nice day though amy x
  • Options
    @Dancer yeah the weather has been rather hot today. I managed to go out today and it was really hot.

@Jellyelephant I'm sorry to hear that Jelly, sending hugs to you <3 . Yeah my day has been alright mostly today.
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @Dancer yeah the weather has been rather hot today. I managed to go out today and it was really hot.

@Jellyelephant I'm sorry to hear that Jelly, sending hugs to you <3 . Yeah my day has been alright mostly today.

thank you - what have you been up to today? I've done literally nothing except lie in bed
  • Options
    @Jellyelephant Aww no worries im here anytime if you want to chat about anything :). I haven't done much, I did see my bf though and we walked around my area for a bit which was nice.
  • Options
    hey guys how are we today? Hope everyone is managing in the heat. Currently 31 degrees here! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Hey @Jellyelephant I'm not too bad thank you :). Tbh I'm not doing very well in the heat and its making me feel tired and lazy :lol:. How have you been today?. Hope your doing alright.
  • Options
    Its so hot in this tent, party starts at 7pm and ends midnight lol, really not looking forward to it
  • Options
    35 degrees here, was 38 earlier
  • Options
    Hey @Jellyelephant I'm not too bad thank you :). Tbh I'm not doing very well in the heat and its making me feel tired and lazy :lol:. How have you been today?. Hope your doing alright.

hey amy yeah im the same i cant deal with this weather. Ive just been watching youtube. Im really bored and anxious but diazepam is keeping me from having a complete meltdown lol. Have you been up to much? I Keep meaning to read but i have no concentration right now
  • Options
    I will be honest Jelly I haven't done anything really. Im currently at home and I've turned my fan on to try and stay cool. Im sorry to hear that you are feeling anxious at the moment. I'm the same too as there are so many books on my tbr list that waiting for me to read them. My concertration isn't the best either too, I think its because of the hot weather making me feel tired and stuff.
  • Options
    Hi @Chloe234 yeah I think it might be like 30 where I am maybe in the 20s. Awh I hope the party goes well tonight :).
  • Options
    I will be honest Jelly I haven't done anything really. Im currently at home and I've turned my fan on to try and stay cool. Im sorry to hear that you are feeling anxious at the moment. I'm the same too as there are so many books on my tbr list that waiting for me to read them. My concertration isn't the best either too, I think its because of the hot weather making me feel tired and stuff.

yeah you're probably right... it needs to cool down its just uncomfortable to do anything. I feel sorry for my hamster he hates this heat too
  • Options
    I agree, this weather is too warm. fingers crossed the weather will cool down eventually next week. I can imagine how hot it must be for your hamster.