Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    how's everyone else doing?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Have you made any friends yet @Millie2787

I really wanna night out but everyone’s busy

Yeahh , we’re all mostly LGBTQ so always go to the gay clubs on the weekend . The vibe is completely different in there . Everyone is just soo friendly
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Morphie had a good very good sale on. I need to stop spending soo much money on myself
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea not bad thanks, pretty tired though. Relaxed after a few wines. Going bed soon. How are you?

@Millie2e2787 omg that sounds so fun!! Hope you had a good night.

Eh struggling but I don't seem to exist so it's whatever lol
    What kind of wine?
  • Options

Heyyyyy @Shaunie how's you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    @GreenTea not bad thanks, pretty tired though. Relaxed after a few wines. Going bed soon. How are you?

What kind of wine?

Aww don't say that, you do exist @GreenTEa. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling.

Red wine, I either drink red or rosé. My partner went home today so I had things left over from when he was here. Well still do, he likes his beer.
  • Options

What kind of wine?

Aww don't say that, you do exist @GreenTEa. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling.

Red wine, I either drink red or rosé. My partner went home today so I had things left over from when he was here. Well still do, he likes his beer.

Not a fan of red wine lol.

I don't exist. It seems when I'm struggling at the moment, people try to make it worse, purposely trigger me and just make me feel like shit about myself.
    Falling down the rabbit hole
  • Options

Heyyyyy @Shaunie how's you?

I’m sad. I self harmed again. Will see pharmacist tomorrow to have a look as very swollen

How are you?
  • Options
    I need new clothes.. all my clothes are too big for me now but I literally can't afford to buy new clothes lol
  • Options
    I'm really sorry to hear that @GreenTea that must be awful for you. Hugs <3 Ah I only got into red wine because my parents drink it, do you like wine at all?

Awww @Shaunie sounds like you're having a rough time of it too, hugs to you too <3 I'm not too bad thanks, bit tired and had a few bad days recently but trying to keep to routines which isn't going very well right now (I'm defo supposed to be in bed right now or at least trying to relax and here I am lol).
  • Options

Awww @Shaunie sounds like you're having a rough time of it too, hugs to you too <3 I'm not too bad thanks, bit tired and had a few bad days recently but trying to keep to routines which isn't going very well right now (I'm defo supposed to be in bed right now or at least trying to relax and here I am lol).

Ah no well hopefully you can get some rest too. I’ve spent a lot of my day asleep could barely stay awake today
  • Options
    edited October 2021
  • Options
    I'm still up because I'm listening to Adele's new song and it's amazing
  • Options
    I drink white and rosé. I have a bottle of both in the fridge. Tbh it's all that's in my fridge lmao

• Options

Love a bit of Adele
  • Options
    I’ve been lacking soo much confidence that I’m spending soo much money on things to make e feel better. Soo much money on nail stuff. Got my eyelashes done. Just spent soo much money on make up. And just keep spending
  • Options

Ah no well hopefully you can get some rest too. I’ve spent a lot of my day asleep could barely stay awake today

See I was awake before 8am and somehow I'm still awake lol, insomnia in action @Shaunie, hope you can get some sleep soon
  • Options
    I'm getting other people notifications on side by side lmao. I have nothing to do with the posts and keep getting notifications. Side by side be glitchy again
  • Options
    I drink white and rosé. I have a bottle of both in the fridge. Tbh it's all that's in my fridge lmao

Not so keen on white but I do love Rosé. I do have a bottle in the cupboard but need to put in the fridge. I bought 20 bottles of beer for my partner and they're filling my fridge right now because he never got through them lol @GreenTea
  • Options

Not so keen on white but I do love Rosé. I do have a bottle in the cupboard but need to put in the fridge. I bought 20 bottles of beer for my partner and they're filling my fridge right now because he never got through them lol @GreenTea

What beer does he drink? Lol I like beer too.
  • Options
    Ever get so tired your eyes literally feel like they’re burning
  • Options

Love a bit of Adele

Heard her new song yet?
  • Options

Love a bit of Adele

Heard her new song yet?

I have
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Poo I think my post just got interpreted as self harm being a positive coping skill lol not what I said at all. In my peer training said you don’t stop someone from self harming because it’s better than alternative as long as it’s safe way then it’s fine
  • Options

Moretti, Peroni Corona, etc - I like beer too and I do like Moretti etc so these bottles will be drank. He was only meant to be here for the weekend but he stayed over a week lol @GreenTEa
  • Options
    Teddy is running around the house crying with his chewy. He doesn’t know what to do with it lol bless. He’s lil cutie
  • Options

Moretti, Peroni Corona, etc - I like beer too and I do like Moretti etc so these bottles will be drank. He was only meant to be here for the weekend but he stayed over a week lol @GreenTEa

Ah did you both have a good time?
  • Options

Love a bit of Adele

Heard her new song yet?

I have

I love it.
  • Options

Love a bit of Adele

Heard her new song yet?

I have

I love it.

Same! I'd love to see Adele live tbh.