Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Had my hair cut. Yay
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Nice @GreenTea feeling good?
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yep! My bestie did it for me. It's great
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Apollo wrote: »
    @lovemimoon I don't mind you asking I just feel lonely and not very hopeful about life, I don't know how to be happy or relax and I always feel like I just want to be loved but then I'm just relying on others rather than actually being happy myself

@Apollo I'm sorry to hear that. <3

It's completely natural to want to be loved. Who doesn't? Let's keep this short because my brain's going to crash soon :joy: We reach a point in our lives where reality settles in and we start to weigh our options. And it's difficult to navigate through that. If life was steady, ngl and I don't mean this offensively, no one would be here, you know? We wouldn't struggle with ourselves and we would just push through it. But alas, life is a bitch. And we are human. And humans struggle with different things. <3 I'm not sure how old you are buuut I will say this: Life is a journey (yes, we're going down that route, no pun intended) and the path we're on can often lead us to unexpected places. You'll find happiness in unexpected ways. <3

Based on our previous conversations, you have a lot of love, compassion and passion to share! Still remember the Minecraft memory to this day. :joy: And I could tell that it made you extremely happy just by the way you typed it! Easier said than done but whatever makes you happy, Apollo, you're doing this because it's something that brings you joy. Something you have a passion for. If your friends make you happy, then your friends make you happy, and that's amazing! You're surrounded by people who lifts you up! <3

Sorry for rambling here. You deserve nothing but the best, duuude! The Mix family is here to support you, always! <3

Sorry for the late reply, as suspected, I crashed halfway through typing this. :joy:
  • Options
    Howdy ho, everyone!

@GreenTea YOOO YOU GOT YOUR HAIRCUUT! CONGRAATS! FLAAAAAUNT IT GIRLIE!

@Millie2787 and @Supernova How are you guys??
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    I ain’t great today . Found out some shit news about my health but oh well we roll with it
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 Ahh, I'm sorry to hear that. <3

It's a difficult thing to process but I'm glad you're rolling with it.

Still! We're here if you want to talk about it! <3
  • Options
    Wish I had something good to say @lovemimoon but I feel shite unfortunately. How're you?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,668 Legendary Poster
    Helloo
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Supernova I'm sorry to hear that. Is this something you want to talk about?

Well, I'm sleeping on the sofa bed because for some reason, my bed isn't comfortable anymore. Just feeling really agitated about it.

@independent_ Heeya! How are you doing?
  • Options
    @lovemimoon same as ever, bit meh but getting by. How are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ Feeling aggy. :/

Missing the comfort of my bed right now.

What have you been up to??
  • Options
    Just general low mood I guess and thinking about everything I don't want to be. It starts off trivial, getting a bunch of nuisance calls and feeling like anyone who ever tries to get ahold of me is tryna fuck me over in some way. So that kickstarts my worrying - about my family, about my future, about everything really. Then that descends into feeling depressed since I don't know how to deal with anxiety. Now I'm just sitting thinking about people I've lost and how little I care about anything anymore. Can't even cry about it I'm not capable. All I can do is sit and think.

I'm currently just trying to balance being honest about things and not being a burden on people. It's a delicate tight rope to walk across really.

What's wrong with your bed? ^^ I always find a fresh change of sheets makes it amazing again if it starts getting uncomfy
  • Options
    Hey @independent_ hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    @lovemimoon oh no, when can you get back to your own bed?

Went to the beach with a friend today. I so nearly cancelled but last minute thought I really should go and it was fun. Just a couple hours outside.
  • Options
    @Supernova Ahh, I'm sorry about that. <3
    It's understandable. It's good that you're being honest about things and I'm sorry you feel like you're being a burden on people.
    Funny thing is though, you're doing your part by reaching out to other people, it's how people react, sometimes, you know? <3

I'm sorry you've lost people along the way. I'm not sure what happened so forgive me if I'm off here. Losing people's difficult - whether it was a fallout, an argument gone wrong, etc. Feels like you've lost someone important. Whoever you have lost, good or bad, it's had an impact and it's driving you to thrive! <3

Sending lots of virtual hugs to you! We're here if you want to talk! <3

Nothing's wrong with my bed, actually. I've been feeling severely restless to the point where my bed just doesn't feel right anymore. During the day, bed's fine but at night, it's a different story. :joy:

Oooh! I changed the sheets this morning and that's been helpful!
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    @lovemimoon I don't mind you asking I just feel lonely and not very hopeful about life, I don't know how to be happy or relax and I always feel like I just want to be loved but then I'm just relying on others rather than actually being happy myself

@Apollo I'm sorry to hear that. <3

It's completely natural to want to be loved. Who doesn't? Let's keep this short because my brain's going to crash soon :joy: We reach a point in our lives where reality settles in and we start to weigh our options. And it's difficult to navigate through that. If life was steady, ngl and I don't mean this offensively, no one would be here, you know? We wouldn't struggle with ourselves and we would just push through it. But alas, life is a bitch. And we are human. And humans struggle with different things. <3 I'm not sure how old you are buuut I will say this: Life is a journey (yes, we're going down that route, no pun intended) and the path we're on can often lead us to unexpected places. You'll find happiness in unexpected ways. <3

Based on our previous conversations, you have a lot of love, compassion and passion to share! Still remember the Minecraft memory to this day. :joy: And I could tell that it made you extremely happy just by the way you typed it! Easier said than done but whatever makes you happy, Apollo, you're doing this because it's something that brings you joy. Something you have a passion for. If your friends make you happy, then your friends make you happy, and that's amazing! You're surrounded by people who lifts you up! <3

Sorry for rambling here. You deserve nothing but the best, duuude! The Mix family is here to support you, always! <3

Sorry for the late reply, as suspected, I crashed halfway through typing this. :joy:
    @lovemimoon thanks so much for this response its really nice and I agree, life wouldn't be good if it wasn't shit sometimes. I'm eighteen by the way, just in case you wanted to know.

Don't apologise for rambling I love long messages and I really like this one like genuinely you're really cool and I appreciate this so much :​)
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    @Apollo Hey! So you're venturing out to the world, eh? How are you feeling??

I'm glad you appreciate it, man! I'm here if you wanna talk
  • Options
    @independent_ So far, during the day it's fine. Just hoping that tonight will be the same.

Aww! You went to the beach! I'm glad you had so much fun! :3<3 What did you do??
  • Options
    Thanks @lovemimoon your replies are always nice and well thought, I appreciate them. :)
  • Options
    @Supernova You're welcome! Hope everything goes well for you and @Apollo <3

Planning anything in the meantime?
  • Options
    Other than talking to friends once a week not much is really going on for me tbf, and yourself?
  • Options
    @Supernova Ooh, how come? If you don't mind me asking.

Making a plan to reform the way I use my phone so I can show to my therapist. So much has happened, it's crazy. :joy:
  • Options
    As of the start of lockdown I've just been babysitting my younger sister while my mum goes to work. Now things are easing up but I've disconnected from everything really, don't know what to do with myself now.
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @Apollo Hey! So you're venturing out to the world, eh? How are you feeling??

I'm glad you appreciate it, man! I'm here if you wanna talk
    I have no idea how I feel about venturing out into the world, you're 19 right? And if so how about yourself?
  • Options
    @lovemimoon forgot to @ you in the last message
  • Options
    Heyo @Apollo
  • Options
    Hi @Supernova what's up?
  • Options
    @Supernova Ahh... That's understandable. <3 Take your time. You'll get there. <3

@Apollo Yeep! So far, it's a woozy. I was so sure I had everything prepared and now I'm questioning everything. And my options are coming with a cost. Feels like everything is wrong, you know?
    But taking baby steps here!
  • Options
    @lovemimoon only on the planet once, do what brings you joy and I'm sure it'll all work out