Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• jazcharlottejazcharlotte Posts: 64 Boards Initiate

@independent_ haha same! I like mine strong and black (sometimes with caramel syrup if I'm being cheeky) what about you? how do you like yours?
    Also - might be a silly question, how do you directly reply to comments like that? I cant seem to work it out haha

@Jazcharlotte I like it with a bit of milk and a sugar lol. I don’t really like black coffee much.

Ah, so I use the quote button below the post. That quotes the message and then you can reply to it, but be aware that that doesn’t trigger a notification so it’s worth tagging the person too

@independent_ ahh very nice, yeh I used to like it with milk but I’ve become lactose intolerant so I have to make do 😂
    Thankyou very much you’ve been great help! <3
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    More people need to sign up to support circle. 2nd time running it's been cancelled
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey guys, how are your evenings going?
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »

Good thank you, how has yours been?
    Post edited by TheMix on
    What was the best part of everyone’s day?
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited September 18

Really struggling. Was hopefully for support circle but didn't happen. Been in tears most the evening.
    How are you?
    Post edited by TheMix on
    edited September 18
    GreenTea wrote: »

Really struggling. Was hopefully for support circle but didn't happen. Been in tears most the evening.
    How are you?

Hey @GreenTea I’m really sorry to hear that you’re struggling this evening 🥺 would it help to talk about why you’re so upset?
    Hugs,
    Jaz <3
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Hi
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heya, @independent_

@GreenTea I'm sorry to hear that you're having a really rough evening. <3 We're here if you want to talk.
    Hey @jazcharlotte It's good to see you settling in! <3
    How’s everyone
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I'm personally stressing out. My skin has been extremely dry and flaky lately.

What about you @independent_
    Oh no, sorry to hear you’re stressing out @lovemimoon <3 I’m struggling a lot tbh. Just getting by but pretty exhausted.
    @independent_ Sorry to hear that <3 Sending virtual hugs! :3

Do you want to talk about it?
    @lovemimoon thank you for the hugs <3 might make a thread at some point. Dunno though lol.

I should probably think about getting dinner too lol
    @independent_ It's all up to you! Whatever helps you reach out. :3<3

You haven't eaten??
    @lovemimoon not had tea yet, think I'll just make some pasta lol
    @independent_ Ah. Always been curious about tea time. What's that about, if you don't mind me asking?
    @lovemimoon basically the same as dinner time but what northerners call it. i'm not northern but my mum is and she always calls it tea time instead of dinner time lol, it's kinda habit for me
    @independent_ Ohh! Thank you!

Always thought you guys were having snack time in the evening! Should have been put two and two together when there were meals being made instead. Goodness 5 year old me threw a tantrum cos I couldn't have a cookie in the evening. :joy:

This is really cool!
    edited June 2021
    @lovemimoon tbf snack time is anytime :joy: although I wish someone would stop me snacking at night (like they used to when I was a kid) now that I’m an adult because it’s getting out of hand lol.
    @independent_ Ahh. I mean... If the snack is banging then what's the issue? 👀 :joy:

On a serious note though, how 'getting out of hand' are we talking about?
    Hey @jazcharlotte @lovemimoon @GreenTea @independent_

Glad you're doing okay @jazcharlotte I've been okay today I guess. Well better than I have been at least. Thanks for asking :)

Sorry to hear about that @GreenTea I hope you feel better soon. Well you made this amazing thread so hopefully this can stand in as a makeshift support circle for now!

Hope you feel better soon @independent_ you've always been very kind to me so I wish you all the best of moods :)

Hey @lovemimoon hope you're okay besides the stress! :)
    edited September 18
    Hey @Past User This is no biggie, tbh. When you look back at the amount of stress you experience, it's like a walk in the park. :joy:

That is true! This can be a stand-in support circle! <3

How are you?? How have you been??
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    I’m in sooooo much painnn . Spent most of today sleeping as normal
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Millie2787 Sorry to hear that! Are you okay?? <3
    My uterus being an ass as it does every other day , it just seems to be getting to me more lately 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Millie2787 Ah! Why, of course! The joys of having a uterus! :joy::joy:

On a serious note though, is it a once a month thing or is it a different issue?
    I wish it was once a month . It’s all the time thing 🤣 with no indication as of yet on why
    Hope you feel better soon @Millie2787

I'm okay @lovemimoon I'm doing better now than I have the past few days. I guess in a near blissful state of not thinking too much. I wish I could switch off more often but I always seem to be worrying about something. :D

How about yourself? In a good-ish patch at the moment? Hope things are well for you all-in-all.