Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    @Dandelion yeah, was all nervous about it as well then when they rang to tell me it’d been moved I was a bit annoyed. But oh well. Tomorrow it is 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I always forget to pee when I leave work
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Some what anxious to go back to college tomorrow lol
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,922 Master Poster
    edited September 2020
    I had my first ever Health and Social Care lesson today. It was quite good and we did about life stages and we are going to do a bit about case studies in the next lesson tomorrow.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @GreenTea hope work was alright today <3 

@Millie2787 I’m sure it’ll be fine, hope it goes well :) 

@Kasa2103 that actually does sound like good fun. 

I’m watching a programme about paramedics during the pandemic. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    What programme is it @independent_
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Not sure why I thought redbull was a good idea
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I’m kinda excited actually @independent_ we’re doing a creative unit , not that in very creative 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    Kasa2103 said:
    I had my first ever Health and Social Care lesson today. It was quite good and we did about life stages and we are going to do a bit about case studies in the next lesson tomorrow.
    Aw I remember doing this
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 it’s called paramedics, britain’s lifesavers. There’s only 3 episodes and I’m just at the end of the third one. It’s on All 4. 

@Millie2787 that sounds really fun!! You’ll enjoy that :) 
  • Options
    I'm extremely truamarised. 
    Thanks social mesia
  • Options
    @independent_ that was filmed in my region 
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh no that’s not good sending hugs <3 

@Millie2787 that’s cool!! I’ve been watching it all afternoon. Wanted to watch something ambulance related and that’s where I ended up. 
  • Options
    I'm watching call the cops. It's based on the south west. I love it lol
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 it’s called paramedics, britain’s lifesavers. There’s only 3 episodes and I’m just at the end of the third one. It’s on All 4. 
    Nice. Thank you. 
  • Options

I want the castle...
  • Options
    I was really bored so I googled my full name. Wish I hadn't lol, keep any future 10 year olds of yours off the internet everyone :joy: 
  • Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @independent_  😂 Lol, I did that once and instead of finding me it came up with someone with the same name who writes 18+ adult fiction about werewolves. I want to change my name now 😂😂 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    @Eyepatch that’s hilarious :joy: at least it actually came up with me and not someone else haha, loads of old profiles of mine came up etc haha 
  • Options
    Not in the mood for people annoying me today.
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Not in the mood for people annoying me today.
    Same haha 
  • Options
    Heya
  • Options
    @independent_ how you doing
  • Options
    @GreenTea not that great but that’s normal now how about you 
  • Options
    Just found out I have to re apply for the job I r been furlough from
  • Options
    Sigh :( there’s something wrong with my bloods but my GP still hasn’t rang me about them yet 
  • Options
    @GreenTea ahh that's really annoying, would you like have to have an interview again etc?

@Millie2787 aww no that's irritating that they havent called hopefully they ring you soon
  • Options
    It's so muggy outside
  • Options
    It's almost midweek
  • Options
    the weekend will be here before we know it!