Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Fair enough. Might go downstairs and watch it, provided E doesn't come downstairs because I'm still so so angry at her
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea oh no hopefully she stays away. I’ve got it on in the background up here 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I've just put it on. 

Hopefully won't get issues if she comes down
  • Options
    I love how they have basically done a giant zoom call for the audience
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Oooh @Dandelion nice I know @Salix_alba_2019 had just done her degree is biomedical science 
    @Millie2787 Pssssp it's Biomolecular 😉

@Dandelion your placement year sounds so excitinging!  I wish we had one so I could decide on which career to head down and which masters to do lol

If any of this doesn't make sense ii do appologoies, I've had 2 units of adult juice and I'm very merry 
  • Options
    Boop
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Wellllll @Salix_alba_2019 I was close enough 😂😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Heyy everyone <3

@Salix_alba_2019 enjoy being so merry ;) I've had similar but sadly i feel nothing lol. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I wanna be drunk tbh. Will drown out emotions
  • Options
    @GreenTea I feel the same rn.

Still watching BGT?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Yep, little behind those as I accidentally paused it lol
  • Options
    Diversity black lives matter performance is amazing
  • Options
    im half watching it. not really paying lot of attention aha but diversity are good. 
  • Options
    Diversity are performing meaningful content that matters and should be heard. It's very well dine
  • Options
    @GreenTea agreed!! The show's a bit different to normal and a bit strange but yeah liking it
  • Options
    @GreenTea agreed!! The show's a bit different to normal and a bit strange but yeah liking it

I prefer it like it is now hahahaha the social distancing is brilliant 😂 judges sat so far from each other, they can't gossip during performance like soemtimes
  • Options
    Yeah I know what you mean. It's so weird it not being on through the week as usual though. 
  • Options
    Yh, at least it's providing Saturday entertainment as there's no casualty till December
  • Options
    I agree, I don't watch casualty but do always love BGT. Especially if the celebrity chase is on before it, I like that for entertainment 
  • Options
    @Millie2787 yes you were baby cakes 😉❤️

@independent_ sesh next week? 😜
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 sounds good ;) I had about a shot and a half left in my vodka so ... yeah 
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 sounds good ;) I had about a shot and a half left in my vodka so ... yeah 
    Weeheeyyyyyyyyyy it's a good place to start and there enough time to get more 😁

My tolerance has dwindled down to 0 so 2 units was all it took 😎I'll do better next time 🤪
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 my tolerance is higher than it probably should be lol, I now no longer have a shot and a half left in my vodka ;) 
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 my tolerance is higher than it probably should be lol, I now no longer have a shot and a half left in my vodka ;) 

I'm genuinely impressed with people who have high tollerances, it really does fascinate me, it's the science! 🤔🤓 Does vodka taste like water to you lol? 

Today I had raspberry and pineapple cider and it was *chef kisses* reFRECHingggggf🍍

• Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 depends what you mix it with TBH... mixed with diet coke it tastes very much like water. Ordinary coke with the sugar is better, or lemonade. I like rum and coke too, not so keen on gin
  • Options
    Fuck sake. 
  • Options
    @independent_ *takes notes* I trust your words oh wise one! Rum and coke, YESSSSSS! Gin has a really really strong taste butttt I've had one from lidle that was really good, I highly recommend it. Show you a pic one sec. 
  • Options
    Midway through a rant about someone in my journal and Ive hit the last page and don't know where my other book is. Fml
  • Options
    @GreenTea you alright?

@Salix_alba_2019 I'm pretty sure my mum likes the one from Lidl, she loves gin but I can't get my head round it. Just don't like the taste haha and tonic is worse.
  • Options
    @independent_ try dead man's fingers hemp rum. It's really good.