Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    Currently stressing as the doctors asked me to come in at 17:10 and last time they made me call the crisis team and talk to them before I left and idk I can't do that again
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    @Liam the first day is always the most tiring! Especially just now because you’ve been out of it for so long. You’ll sleep well tonight aha.

@Mel_ sending hugs <3 I hope the appointment goes alright 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    @independent_ I don't even want to go I only wanted to speak about my meds ahh...and cos of mentioning a plan (I'm safe rn mods) I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why I have to go in ugh so over it! I'll just talk myself out of that side of things idk my sick brain is taking over
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @liam That's because you went to bed aha
  • Options
    late

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Almost off the trains. Wooo
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,911 Master Poster
    Liam said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Feels a bit lonely as @Liam has gone back to school. I don't go back for another 3 weeks.
    Back now 😆 it was as awful as I expected it to be. I was sooo tired 1st lesson, nearly nodded off 😴
    I missed seeing you on the discussion boards today. What lessons did you have? 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I’m watching the Educating series again 
    I like those but they are sometimes a bit sad.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Almost 6 hours in a mask and I have the worst headache
  • Options
    That's a long time but unfortunately you have to wear a mask on public transport and in shops and places like that unless you are exempt.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I am expemt lol

But I still wear it the best I can because I don't want to be selfish.
    If my grandad with COPD, struggles to breathe can manage it. Then others can too
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Liam how comes you've got school, it's August lol is it a Scottland thing? 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2020
    Kasa2103 said:
    Aww @Kasa2103 thats sweet :smiley::smiley: what would i do without yous lot. Maths, Eng, Science, Computing & PE :smiley:

@Salix_alba_2019 Us Scottish folk went back to school on the 11th August :cry::lol: 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Aww @Kasa2103 thats sweet :smiley::smiley: what would i do without yous lot. Maths, Eng, Science, Computing & PE :smiley:

@Salix_alba_2019 Us Scottish folk went back to school on the 11th August :cry::lol: 
    @Liam lucky you lol
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Sounds like a great variety of subjects. Was it weird being back at school with everyone? I am going to find it so weird in September. :(
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 Same I go back in September too
  • Options
    It was quite odd @Kasa2103 yeah. I were "bubbled" with 8 other folk from my form. I'm good pals with everyone in my form so that wasn't too much of a bother but it felt weird to hang around with them all day! We were only allowed in certain corridors and had to sit around in our PE kits all day. Other than that it was pretty chilled out. I avoided the S1'S (year 7's) as they were messing around coughing and being daft. 
  • Options
    Homeee yayyy
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Liam

awwwww bless you guys 
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 We have to do social distancing in school when I go back
  • Options
    @GreenTea yayyyyy you any plans for this evening now that you’re home?

@Salix_alba_2019 in Scotland the schools normally go back around the 20th August but it was brought forward by a week by Covid. I’m not in school anymore but our holidays are also different up here, for example we start our summer holidays in June instead of July and have (at least in my area) a short holiday in the middle of September.

@Liam that’s a bit of variety today aha, glad it was alright with the social distancing though. In your bubble did you have to social distance? Were the S1’s (presumably many of whom will be under 12) social distancing? I’m just curious cos am not at school ahaha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ Yes all social distanced. Only one per  table in the class room. It was quite sad actually :lol: S1'S were wee rascals. Coughing on folk and just being nuisances but that's nothing new :lol: 
  • Options
    Night in with my housemate! Gonna watch supernanny and chill! 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea I love supernanny 🤣
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea I love supernanny 🤣

Samee!!!
  • Options
    How is everyone this evening?
  • Options
    @Liam aha yeah that’s no change from usual, I always found that they think they’re so cool because they’re in secondary now aha. 

@GreenTea where are you watching supernanny? I need something new to watch tonight thought about watching a film but don’t know if I can be bothered.

I’m doing alright thanks, how are you?
  • Options
    @independent_ it's on a channel 4..I think E4 at 9pm. It's the newer USA version
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @independent_ There's also a lot of episodes on Youtube :)
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Supernanny is the best