Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Tried. You?
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Same , was nightmare central last night 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I’m excited  first weekend off since I started my job in March 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I’m ok quite tired too actually.

@Millie2787 aww yayyyyy!! Any plans for your much deserved time off?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I still really want to go away to the coast this weekend 
  • Options
    I don't want to get out of bed
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    My sister has gone to get me an energy drink cause I’m not getting out of bed 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:

how is this not cute???????
    Cuuuuute
  • Options
    Liam said:
    GreenTea said:

how is this not cute???????
    Cuuuuute

Right?????
    Haha I was watching secret life inside a zoo or whatever it's called and the red panda had twins babies
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Managed to do some revision. Did some Chemistry revision even if I wanted to punch the laptop.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2020
    [deleted post]
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey... Again. :D
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    Hey... Again. :D

Hello how are you
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    [deleted post]
    Sorry @Salix_alba_2019  but I’ve seen many of these tiktoks and they’re not funny. These are real people and people are laughing at them as some joke just because they’re disabled or something wrong with their face 

they are all a person. I wouldn’t want someone making a joke out of me like that. 

Like this tiktok person says
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJr9MPJe/
    Post edited by JustV on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Shaunie, I completely understand where you're coming from. I'll ask the mix to remove it.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Shaunie, I completely understand where you're coming from. I'll ask the mix to remove it. It was more or less the children's reaction that I found really funny but I still understand nevertheless.

I also laughed when I first saw one of these tiktok but then I realised I’m laughing at people laughing at real people because of their apperence
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    @Shaunie, I completely understand where you're coming from. I'll ask the mix to remove it. It was more or less the children's reaction that I found really funny but I still understand nevertheless.

I also laughed when I first saw one of these tiktok but then I realised I’m laughing at people laughing at real people because of their apperence
    I was laughing at the kids reaction and I knew that I shouldn't have laughed. Oh gosh I feel bad now 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:

I was laughing at the kids reaction and I knew that I shouldn't have laughed. Oh gosh I feel bad now 

Don't worry.. I laugh at the kids reaction too. Never really looked at the face used. Just knew it was something to get a funny reaction from kids
  • Options
    Also shaunie you should probably take your post down in the permission problem post. I did tag you. 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:

It’s okay. Don’t feel bad. I laughed as well at one point. But now realise so it’s okay
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Also shaunie you should probably take your post down in the permission problem post. I did tag you. 
    What post? 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:

Don't worry.. I laugh at the kids reaction too. Never really looked at the face used. Just knew it was something to get a funny reaction from kids
    The kids shouldn’t be laughing tho. It’s not funny that they’re making it normal to laugh at someone for their aperence and them laugh aswell like it okay to laugh at them.
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    What post? 

I tagged you. The one with you IP address on show.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    What post? 

I tagged you. The one with you IP address on show.
    Oh right yeah just saw. I don’t get a notification if you don’t put the S in caps
    thanks
  • Options
    K
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm fine thanks Greentea :) Just been a while since I was last on the mix
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    I'm fine thanks Greentea :) Just been a while since I was last on the mix

Ayy yes it remember your username! Welcome back :)
  • Options
    Had nightmare with teddy. He was barking at the fence to another dog. Then he walks back with blood all round his mouth. We was thinking omggg he bite another dog or he’s been bitten. Turned out he’s knocked his chin on a nail and he’s knocked two teeth out 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Just been for a rainy walk on the beach 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Just been for a rainy walk on the beach 

Love those kinda walks!