Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Thank you @GreenTea @Eleanor I haven’t watched it for a lot of years. I remember loving it as a kid because I always used to like seeing how naughty other kids were so I could tell my parents I wasn’t as bad ;) I was rebellious as a kid 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anyone remember the Megan kid from the British version? Insanely challenging
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea Is that the one where she had like time out in the dinning room (green I think) and she full on launched herself at Jo?
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea Is that the one where she had like time out in the dinning room (green I think) and she full on launched herself at Jo?

Yess 😂😂

She's now living independent with her own son lol she did really well for herself
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Oh that's alright then! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    She posted a tiktok of like her younger self and now and it was brilliant
  • Options
    I should try to find that one 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I'll see if I can find it.
    I found it under the supernanny hashtag
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Had such a lovely GP ring me 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I can't find it lol
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    H
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Had such a lovely GP ring me 

Ayyy good to hear, are things sorted now or?

Feeling any better?
  • Options
    They are getting there , been given some more sleeping tablets to try with a routine to use straight after I’ve finished them and he’s going to check on me in a few weeks when my fluoxetine has settled back into my system 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    They are getting there , been given some more sleeping tablets to try with a routine to use straight after I’ve finished them and he’s going to check on me in a few weeks when my fluoxetine has settled back into my system 

Ah ok, hopefully things settle soon!
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    edited August 2020
    okay she only kept for like 20minutes it's okay... I just have to take less meds until the cmht contact me whenever that may be...so more waiting aha.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    I feel like shit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    This game is so addictive 😂😂😂
  • Options
    @Millie2787 I’m really glad things are getting sorted for you <3 
  • Options
    Supernanny is on E4 at 9
  • Options
    @GreenTea typical me not seeing this till 25 past :joy: I’ll have to watch on +1
  • Options
    @GreenTea typical me not seeing this till 25 past :joy: I’ll have to watch on +1

Hahahaha yes. It's a really intense episode though so heads up
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ooh is that the new season of supernanny? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Ooh is that the new season of supernanny? 

It's new version but it was shown on American TV at the start of the year
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Oh nice I’ll have to catch up with that
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    it’s so warm 
  • Options
    It's cold here lol

Everyone needs to Google image red panda babies. Thank me later
  • Options

how is this not cute???????
  • Options
    Morning 
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Morning how’s everyone