Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea quite right you’ll be shattered after that length of journey! 

I can’t wait for a lie in tomorrow 

Wish I could lie In 😂😂
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    @Emoji246 nah there’s a few people here who go to school, @Kasa2103 is at school as well. I left just about a year and half ago now.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I left school erm...9 years ago? 😂
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @independent_
    That's good then :)
    @GreenTea I haven’t had a lie in all week because my partner and his family (for some unknown reason) love getting up early and like to set alarms even when they’re doing nothing ;) no alarm set for tomorrow here 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @GreenTea I haven’t had a lie in all week because my partner and his family (for some unknown reason) love getting up early and like to set alarms even when they’re doing nothing ;) no alarm set for tomorrow here 

I naturally wake up early at home. I think it's due to my childhood and the shit that went down
    @GreenTea Did you like it at school?
    @GreenTea aww, I don’t mind waking up early as much if I wake up naturally early but waking up early with an alarm is horrid aha. 
    I'd rather not talk about school :) 

@independent_ I agree waking to alarms is horrid
    @GreenTea Sorry <3
    edited August 2020
    I'mgonna go. Bye 
    @GreenTea my partner has a daily alarm for 9am aha. I did ask why it was on at the weekend lol 

I want chocolate 
    @GreenTea hope everything’s ok <3 take care 
    Who wants to be friends lol :)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    @Emoji246
    few people here still go to school do you enjoy it?
    i miss school loved/liked it 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I hated school for most of it, and nowadays I'd love to go back but only for the lower years :D I suppose things were just a lot more carefree then
    @Shaunie I like it sometimes
    Morning
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Hello 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Heey 
    Heey 
    How be you?
    @GreenTea im alright thanks how are you? <3 
    @GreenTea im alright thanks how are you? <3 

I'm alright! Just can't be bothered for this long jounr
    @GreenTea I know the feeling I hate really long journeys. Have you plenty of entertainment?
    @GreenTea I know the feeling I hate really long journeys. Have you plenty of entertainment?

Not really lol. I would nap but I have to change so many times
    @GreenTea oh no those are the worst, I hope it goes alright <3 
    Thank you. Sucks that direct public travel doesn't exist
    Feels a bit lonely as @Liam has gone back to school. I don't go back for another 3 weeks.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    @Kasa2103 I don’t go back ever that feels even weirder and I’ve been out of school for over a year aha
    Woah. You will definitely feel lonely once everyone goes back to school or work then.