Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @independent_ good, at least while they settle into the system just be careful with alcohol ok? You've got this
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    still in scotland @independent_ ?
  • Options
    This internet is just perfect. I’d love this to be my internet. I’ve got phone service as well

Woooo good Internet rocks!
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    It’s so much better than my rubbish internet ahahaha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Liam nah mate im in North England 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    awesome ! @independent_
  • Options
    Humidity is 73%

I am not vibing with that
  • Options
    It’s boiling. My partner’s just given me a wearable neck fan though which is very nice ahahaaa 
  • Options
    88% here :lol:
  • Options
    Need a good storm
  • Options
    God it’s hotter down south than it ever is in scotland 
  • Options
    It's been crazy temperatures
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @independent_ whoop whoop internet and phone service!!! What more could you want? Ahaha 

yeah I will @GreenTea
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Localised flood warnings tomorrow apparently.. brilliant
  • Options
    haha my mam has a whole collection of sand bags for whenever we get flood warnings. shes so dramatic :lol:
  • Options
    @Starlight it’s great, the internet isn’t laggy, doesn’t keep going off, and I have signal to go with it!! It’s great!

It said it was only 23C here in the lake district @GreenTea but it felt much hotter and I’ve 100% spent too much time in the sun 
  • Options
    Sounds amazing, heavenly @independent_

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    I’m actually still cold ahh. Well mostly my feet are
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Starlight ahaha it’s amazing. How are you doing? 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    haha my mam has a whole collection of sand bags for whenever we get flood warnings. shes so dramatic :lol:

We flood a lot because the city is built on a a flood plain
  • Options
    @independent_ pretty good actually thanks, how have you been? <3

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,808 Master Poster
    edited August 2020
    *sighs* Suppose I should try and go to sleep soon. I just hope that I don't end up in too much pain or bleed too heavily again.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Thats a pain Greentea
  • Options
    Let's not talk about blood.. please..
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Thats a pain Greentea

Yep haha oh well
  • Options
    ehhh take it easy, Kasa
  • Options
    @Starlight I’m so glad to hear that <3<3 I’ve not been great tbh just started taking medication which im not coping brilliantly with but just trying to get through it making me feel worse aha. 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Kasa2103 said:
    *sighs* Suppose I should try and go to sleep soon. I just hope that I don't end up in too much pain or bleed too heavily again.
    Periods are the worst. Hope tonight is better
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 there’s nothing worse I hope you manage to get some sleep tonight 
  • Options
    Aww @independent_ hope it all works out!! I’m glad your getting some help though I hope your feeling better soonish x