Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hopefully they allow you @Dandelion
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    It’s not even hot today though. My feet are cold and can’t get them warm
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Just messaged my supervisor at work asking if we’re allowed to wear black culottes to work, I can’t imagine having to wear tight jeans next week 
    I think people already wear them where I work. 

They Even wear grey jeans Or blue jean

Not allowed to wear any branded shoes but I do. They seem to not care that much about uniform. Other than wearing the top and lanyard
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Yeah we’re meant to wear this stupid chef trouser feeling ones at my work but we all wear leggings and things 

@Dandelion look at Asda they’ve got like this light jersey style leggings that almost look like trousers . They’ve got pockets and are really lightweight 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    It was 29 degrees shaunie...that's hot.. 
  • Options
    My blister popped and it hurts so bad lol ow. Not sure what to do with it because I need to wear shoes for 8 hours on Tuesday
  • Options
    Oh haven’t been out today but Had to close window cause was too cold lol
  • Options
    It's like 25+ degrees all week lol
  • Options
    @independent_ hey lovely how you feeling this evening?
  • Options
    Proper cold rn tho. But it is 17 now
  • Options
    It's not cold lol. It's still 24 degrees outside here. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Just messaged my supervisor at work asking if we’re allowed to wear black culottes to work, I can’t imagine having to wear tight jeans next week 
    Also do you have manager one Facebook ? 

I feel like my place as group and I’ve never been invited and been there for years lol
  • Options
    Oh it’s cold for me. Everyone’s different 
  • Options
    Anyway..
    Did a full body moisture this evening. Feel really good and hopefully help my burns and tan
  • Options
    @Millie2787
    How you doing? Done much today?
  • Options
    Maybe need more fat on me
  • Options
    I’m watching teddy play with a moth hahah cuteee
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    I’ve been on the secure unit today and it’s just been me with 5 residents so once in bed was pretty boring 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I’ve been on the secure unit today and it’s just been me with 5 residents so once in bed was pretty boring 

Ahh fair enough.
    Did you apply for that other job you mentioned?
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Hey Hey Hey!!! How is everyone? <3<3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Hey Hey Hey!!! How is everyone? <3<3

Hey lovely! How have you been?!
    How's dance going?
  • Options
    Hey starlight and Aimee <3
  • Options
    I’m sad how are you starlight?
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Ohhh crunchy watah 🤣

Crunchy crunch
  • Options
    @GreenTea Ive had my lows but actually doing really good right now and dancing is going brilliant im starting to see improvement which is nice. Thanks for asking!! What have you been up to?

Awww @Shaunie sending massive hugs your way lovely!! <3

• Options
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTe Ive had my lows but actually doing really good right now and dancing is going brilliant im starting to see improvement which is nice. Thanks for asking!! What have you been up to?

Awww @Shaunie sending massive hugs your way lovely!! <3
    Thank you <3 glad you’re seeing improvement
  • Options
    Yayy glad to hear about dance! You know where I am if you need me! 💕 I had a beach day yesterday, had a day at home packing today! Going to see my mum and stay at hers for a while as of Tuesday, can't wait. See all my school friends and go explore cornwall some more etc
  • Options
    Omg. Just realised I’m near 10,000 posts. Does that make me a sado
  • Options
    I need to remember my mask exempt card for the train! 
  • Options
    Thank you @GreenTea and @Shaunie.

Ooh that sounds fun greentea!!! Ive been wanting to go the beach recently as I literally live a minute walk away but Its just been way too busy and mobbed since the weathers been good ahaha Its horrible how busy its been!!