Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    Goodnight @Liam!! Hope you sleep well <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Lol sorry I disappeared. I went out for a walk without my phlne
  • Options
    @GreenTea aha it's alright did you enjoy your walk?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Was peaceful
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Its late, why am I still awake :lol:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Same starlight 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Morning anyone here to chat to me? 
    I am so lonely  again 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster

Treat myself to a Greggs breakfast this morning before work, I get to enjoy this view
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I am so lonely  again 
    You got anything planned for today? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Dandelion said:
    I am so lonely  again 
    You got anything planned for today? 
    Only one phone call this afternoon 
    and waiting for someone to get back to me about a  course I could be starting but waiting to hear about age limit 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,924 Master Poster
    They are amazing but any comments are checked before they get put on to make sure they follow the rules and you cannot post pictures so no Eleanor on the toilet and no hot dog Eleanor. It is all public and no option to private message except to email the counsellors from your locker (no actual email address.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:

Treat myself to a Greggs breakfast this morning before work, I get to enjoy this view

Looks like a. Nice day
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    Hey
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Its late, why am I still awake :lol:

Did you get some sleep?
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Same starlight 😂

Hope you slept too
  • Options
    Pretty good thanks finally fell asleep at 2 am :) 

Got shopping in a bit dug out my nice leggings feel moderately pretty haha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    I’m not good. Still suicidal. Hope everyone else is okay
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Pretty good thanks finally fell asleep at 2 am :) 

Got shopping in a bit dug out my nice leggings feel moderately pretty haha

Ay glad you slept :) hope you have a good day
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    My sister wants to change Bella a name because too common😂 but said don’t know what and to later. lol if they asked me before already giving her a name I would if said Bella is too common 
    nice name just shame it’s common
  • Options
    My dressing table is comi today yayyyy
  • Options
    It's not too hard to change a dog's name last min just takes extra name work aha 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Need to wash my hair today. It's so bad lol gonna go Tesco and then wash my hair 👌
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Need to wash my hair today. It's so bad lol gonna go Tesco and then wash my hair 👌
    Have a good trip! 

I got my shopping done just gonna wander by this house and get a good look I'm real nosey😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Heeyyy 
  • Options
    Heeyyy 

Heyyy how you feeling?
  • Options
    im ok thanks @GreenTea, how are you? <3 
  • Options
    I'm alright thanks! 
    It's so hot outside. It's not Jean weather
  • Options
    So glad it’s hot😂 can finally wear my shorts again lol
  • Options
    Doing much today @independent_
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m glad you’re doing alright. It is quite warm yeah tomorrow is to be 26C up here which is absolutely boiling. It’ll probably be warmer down where you are - I hate hot weather!!

I’m not doing much just now got my hair appointment at 4.30. How about you?