Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    I was surprised how quickly  time went this morning  I had to be on video call at 9:50 am 
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    GreenTea said:
    Ahaha did you have a good day?
    Not so good really. I enjoyed seeing my friend at school and eating lunch together though
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    EGM said:
    GreenTea said:
    Not so good really. I enjoyed seeing my friend at school and eating lunch together though

Ahh well at least there's some positives today
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    GreenTea said:
    EGM said:
    GreenTea said:

Well got to find the positives. 

My youth group are doing an escape zoom soon, hopefully that'll be good
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    EGM said:
    GreenTea said:

I have some positives too I got though the session and joined in even had my cam on for some parts and had my cam on for catch up call after  my meeting 😀
    tomorrow is mock interviews so nervous but also excited 

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Yo :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hi Bannamonkey
  • Options
    How is everyone? :smile:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    How is everyone? :smile:
    Sleepy busy day today 
  • Options
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Hey 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Hello
  • Options
    Hey 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,557 Skive's The Limit
    Hey
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hey 

How you been today
  • Options
    My hand is so sore and painful :(
  • Options

Nooooo
    How come? Hope the pain stops soon
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Nooooo
    My mum thinks I may have carpal tunnel, but I am in denial, it's just super painful. 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Nooooo
    My mum thinks I may have carpal tunnel, but I am in denial, it's just super painful. 

Maybe a doctor visit?
  • Options
    @GreenTea

Aye I think I may have too, I have gone to my GP in the past and I got told I was too young to have it, but that was a few years ago now... 

• Options
    @GreenTea

Aye I think I may have too, I have gone to my GP in the past and I got told I was too young to have it, but that was a few years ago now... 

Should go back and tell them it's causing issues
  • Options
    Going to take teddy out again soon😣
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I need to book an appointment somewhere to get my implant taken out..it's just a useless bit of plastic inside my arm now
  • Options
    I’m  nervous for mock interview tomorrow hope it goes ok real interviews Thursday and apprenticeship test 
  • Options
    I’m  nervous for mock interview tomorrow hope it goes ok real interviews Thursday and apprenticeship test 
    Good luck!
  • Options

What's an apprenticeship test?.. thought it was just getting English and maths GCSE grade C
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

What's an apprenticeship test?.. thought it was just getting English and maths GCSE grade C
    No have  a Knowledge skills and behaviour assessment 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Don’t know what it involves till 15 mins before 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Good luck!
    Thanks Hope mock interviews tomorrow help me 
  • Options
    Aren't apprenticeships 16+?