Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    Very suicidal how are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @independent_ me neither I need to get someone to go buy me some since the shops are all reopening and I'm sure there must be at least one doughnut shop open now. 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,650 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie aw no, sending hugs <3 stay safe. Im ok thanks.

@Starlight aww yeah they must be open, our doughnut place is definitely open and you’ve no idea how tempted I am now ahaha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Treat yourself @independent_ you deserve it!! Go have some yummy warm doughnuts!! 

• Options
    @Starlight aww, that might actually be worth a trip into town :joy: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited July 2020
    Thanks lovelies💕 @Starlight @independent_
    Hope you are doing ok
  • Options
    I can’t wait to go for dinner and a pint at an actual restaurant tomorrow <3 
  • Options

Oh what kinda food is it?
  • Options
    ooh have fun, my mums suggesting we go somewhere as a family but there is no way I'm off to eat out. Nope so if they do go I'll have to find some excuse not to go

• Options
    @GreenTea it’s just our little local pub (literally right across the road) so pub food which will be nice :) 

Gotta support the local buisnesses atm aha
  • Options
    @GreenTea it’s just our little local pub (literally right across the road) so pub food which will be nice :) 

Ahhh lovely
  • Options
    @Starlight aww, I’m feeling ok about this as I know it won’t be really busy (it’s really really small). We don’t really go out much tbh especially not as a family but there’s gonna be 6 of us there all of whom I know really really well so that’s a comfort to me.
  • Options

Love a good pub lunch!!

• Options
    @Starlight aww, I’m feeling ok about this as I know it won’t be really busy (it’s really really small). We don’t really go out much tbh especially not as a family but there’s gonna be 6 of us there all of whom I know really really well so that’s a comfort to me.
    Thats good, I hope you have a really good time!! <3

• Options
    And because it’s the first day they’re open they’ve got a few good deals on so that’s always a plus aha
  • Options
    And because it’s the first day they’re open they’ve got a few good deals on so that’s always a plus aha
    Oooh always better with a good deal aha

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    💩
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Starlight we all love a bargain in this house :joy:
  • Options
    Boredddd
  • Options
    @Starlight we all love a bargain in this house :joy:
    Yeah same :lol:

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Gooood morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Morning all! 

Good luck for your mock interview @pandalover200, let us know how you get on
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Morning everyone 💖

Just got a text reminder I get my week heart monitor next Monday. I was trying to forget 🤭 

Maybe I can ask nicely and get it for less 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Morning all, I just found out I got a transfer to my store back home, so I might not have to go back to my uni town store this weekend 🙌🏻🙌🏻
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    That's awesome Dandelion! X

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Heyy everyone <3 how are you all?
  • Options
    I’m so happy, I do still have to go this weekend but after that I can stay at home 🙌🏻🙌🏻
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Heyy everyone <3 how are you all?
    Hey, I’m good. How are you?
  • Options
    @Dandelion I’m alright, so glad to hear about your transfer that’s fantastic news :) 

What you doing today?
  • Options
    Not much really trying to order some plain black face masks as the store I’m transferring to don’t allow patterned ones but everywhere is sold out 😣. I think I might bake some cookie later. Have you got anything planned today?