Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @Apollo yah I went out with my flatmates last night , won’t be doing that again

@independent_ yeah it was loud and busy and flashing lights and people pushing and weird who try and dance with you like go away , my foot accidentally stomped on them many times during the night 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Morning
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    Having a little party for mum's birthday today. Will be nice to see the family and we're getting dominos wooooo
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Oooh dominos 👀 haven’t had that in ages
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I haven’t either, I’m excited lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    @independent_ I'm feeling pretty good about uni actually. I'm really looking forward to it. Although it is quite a big change and there'll be lots of new people so kind of nervous about some of that.

@Apollo Nice to meet you too
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie wrote: »
    The Nike sweater my sister got me and the jacket i brought today from Zara. Love the colour
    hpp2dq2guxnp.jpeg
    w9l384ngf5ml.jpeg

I wouldn’t put that up off yourself on here
    Why?
    [/quote
    Safeguarding

You was right
    Guess I’m too trusting.
    Turns out I do care
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Melon is so good
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hello peeeeeople!
    Dancer wrote: »
    I feel bad for laughing at this title.
  • Options
    How is everyone
  • Options
    Not good how are you ?
    GreenTea wrote: »
    How is everyone

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm alright. At a friend's with her kids. Had a morning in town treating ourselves, now chilling
  • Options
    I dunno what food to make lol
  • Options
    Time for wine and pizza 🍕
  • Options
    Think ima not be able to hold myself together tomorrow when I speak to police. Fuck me
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options

Can I join for the wine? Not in the mood to eat
  • Options

Can I join for the wine? Not in the mood to eat

Welcome, but be quick before it’s gone 😂😂
  • Options
    On way
  • Options
    I’m watching split. Nearly finished
  • Options
    I’m watching split. Nearly finished

Was it good?
  • Options
    Cried myself into pure exhaustion. Struggling to keep eyes open
  • Options
    Yeah was good
  • Options
    We had curry night at my flat !

6kqms68iw99u.jpeg
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    We had curry night at my flat !

6kqms68iw99u.jpeg

Have you made friends already?
  • Options
    @Shaunie there my flat mates :)
  • Options
    Why is it impossible to get pumpkin spice syrup for coffees
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    That curry looks delicious. I hope you enjoyed it.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Why is it impossible to get pumpkin spice syrup for coffees

I know the skinny food company have some on there website , maybe try Tk max
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie I loveeeee the green jacket 🤩 could I get the deets plz💳💥💳💥💳💥