Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
    another one is 'staged' which they did over lockdown and 'the A word' both with david tenant :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @Apollo

Aha. I've been crashing left, right and centre. How about you?
    How have you been??
    @lovemimoon also pretty bad 😎😎😎
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Congratulations @independent_ for moving into your new house
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Aaaye, nice @Apollo
    I kid, I kid :joy:
    Is everything okay?

@ellie2000 How were the shows??

Ooh! @independent_ Congrats! <3
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    I really need to clarify this - I haven’t moved anywhere lol, it must be a mix up.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ooh. :#:sweat_smile:
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
    edited September 2021
    the A word is very gd if u want to learn about autism and staged is a zoom call series tht was done during lockdown ft judy dench too
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2021
    @independent_ isn’t moving I am … she has said a few times she hasn’t moved 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Yep @Millie2787 it’s not too long till you’re moving now! You still nervous?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ 3 more sleeps 🙈 I’m going to be all meal out by Thursday I’m going forward one tomorrow and one Wednesday 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Ooh @Millie2787
    Good luck~! <3

How's the moving process going??
  • Options
    @lovemimoon i move Thursday, moving into university accommodation
  • Options
    Aaaye, nice @Apollo
    I kid, I kid :joy:
    Is everything okay?
    @lovemimoon yeah haha things aren't too bad, you know
  • Options
    @Millie2787 What???
    Yoo! Good luck! <3

@ellie2000 Just added these shows to my watch list. Any shows you would like to recommend?

@Apollo :joy::joy:
    What's been happening?

Man, I missed you all.
  • Options
    @Apollo :joy::joy:
    What's been happening?

Man, I missed you all.
    @lovemimoon nothing much, I started drawing something, I'll show you when it's done if I like it. Missed you too Mimoon, what have you been up to while you were away?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @Apollo What are you drawing??

Ahh, I've been preparing for uni and work.
    Also preparing to do a series of personal art projects
    So far I've crashed. :#:joy:
  • Options
    @lovemimoon I don't know if you've seen the draw this in your style challenge things but it's one of those, what do you mean by crashed?
  • Options
    @Apollo
    I've been busy with work and preparing for uni.
    However, I haven't given myself the chance to take a break and as a result, I crashed mentally and emotionally. :#

Oooh, yes! I love that challenge!
    Show me when you're dooone~
  • Options
    @lovemimoon yeah I get that, taking breaks makes me feel guilty a lot of the time, one way I trick my brain is by convincing myself to go on a break is productive and that being able to relax happily is a worthy goal (and although I said trick my brain none of this is untrue)

Yeah I'll show you my drawing but it takes me a while to do things
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi
  • Options
  • Options
    Ah I’m so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open
  • Options
    Ah I’m so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open

Same 🙃
  • Options
    Happy birthday @Shaunie (I know you posted this on the hugs thread but I didn't want to clutter it)
    You get anything cool?
  • Options
    Happy birthday @Shaunie hope you’re having a lovely day <3
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Thank you @Apollo and @independent_ x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello
  • Options
    Happy birthday @Shaunie
  • Options
    Thank you Mille!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    The Nike sweater my sister got me and the jacket i brought today from Zara. Love the colour
    hpp2dq2guxnp.jpeg
    w9l384ngf5ml.jpeg