Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anch0r33 said:
    @GreenTea I'm freeeeeezing

Same I'm stood outside waiting to be let in to a building
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    I’m still in bed. Not planning to move anytime soon either
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    I know that feeling too well but until my parents are back from a weeklong stay in Hospital I am dogsitting, so I am up at 8AM every morning.
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    So got a phone call and they had to deal with emergencies so running late on calls
  • Options
    Ahh I dog sit teddy everyday so I feel sorry for him. I have put him In the garden but can tell he’s agitated to play
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    🎛⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜🍎⬜
    ⬜⬜⬜ got a new phone iPhone 12 lol
  • Options
    I just had pie. Good pie.
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea thank you for asking <3 it’s not been great to be honest but I went and bought myself some chocolate buttons lol 

How are you? How did the phone call go? I hate when I’m waiting for someone to phone me, the nurse was ringing me once and she was meant to be ringing at 9 and she didn’t ring till about 12.30! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Still haven't had phone call @independent_
  • Options
    Oh my goodness @GreenTea hope they phone soon. I hate waiting around like that 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I rang and they said they had a few emergencies so haven't been able to ring. It's now been two hours. At Severn it will be 3 hours waiting
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    So frustrated all I want is to leave this job but the new job head person still hasn’t answered  my question 

good news been signed off for 2 more weeks 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    My hair is looking damn fine again!
  • Options
    4 hours and still no phone call. Guess that appointment for cancelled without me knowing.. time to ring the hospital 🙃
  • Options
    That fine misty rain is anno
  • Options
    A Guy I’ve know I was going to meet today but I cancelled cause I’m lazy. He came round and gave me flowers and chocolate 
  • Options

Not much of a flower person but still cute
  • Options
    He knows his chocolates!
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I think the universe is trying to tell me something. I was legit concidering buying chocolate orange and chocolate buttons @Shaunie and @independent 😲
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 I do love some chocolate buttons. I bought some of the ones with smarties in them too - they were lovely! 

I have a chocolate stash. I usually have some form of chocolate hidden away in there 
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey guys 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    What's going om
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey guys. Hope your day isn’t as manic as mine, somethings gone wrong at work so we’re having to do everything by hand 😰
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Good morning everyone how are you all?
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Oh no dandelion! Hopefully you can get a few breaks! 💕
    I'm not bad thanks just chilling and got a present for @Eleanor 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Got another MH assessment today. Let’s see how this one goes lol 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Fingers crossed it goes well for you @independent_ remember to be kind to yourself maybe treat yourself to something nice 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Laine Fabulous!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Good morning everyone how are you all?

Not bad, how are you?