Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @independent_ goodnight lovely. Hope you manage to sleep and are feeling ok!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
     goodnight @Starlight x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I have had an hours sleep 🤣 thank you so much paranoia and anxiety whoop
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Immm shattered 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Can you nap after work?
  • Options

Woooooo
  • Options
    On jeez
  • Options
    Ahh I love my work admin lady , I told her I lost my badge and normally we have to pay for a replacement but she told me not to worry about it and she’s gonna wave the cost 😍
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Hey guys how are you all?

@Millie2787 aww I love people like that it’s so nice aha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Hey @independent_ not feeling great this morning but I’ll push through! How are you? <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    @Starlight aww, sending hugs <3

I’m ok ish, going to Tescos in a bit lol. What you doing today?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Thanks, I’m currently in bed still with Otto stretched out beside me aha, he came and scratched at my door at about 6:30 I think when my mum went to work and he’s been in my bed ever since aha. I’ve also got a few hours of dancing later on so looking forward to that.

• Options
    Awwww @Starlight that’s adorable!!! <3<3 enjoy the dancing! I’ve got one of my online exercise classes at 4 ahaha, can’t be bothered right now but I’ll enjoy it when I start ;) 
  • Options
    @independent_ that’s how it often is you can’t be arsed to do it but once you start you enjoy it ahaha

Otto has started coming into my bed every morning now, he’ll scratch at the door until I let him in and then will jump onto my bed and stand on my pillow with his nose under my duvet until I lift my duvet up so he can struggle up to me under my duvet, he often overheats though so then comes out the bottom and then lies on top for a bit and then the process occurs again. If I leave him waiting to long he’ll come and lick my face off ahaha

• Options
    @Starlight that’s literally the most adorable thing I’ve read in ages 😍😍 everyone needs a dog in their life
  • Options
    Hello!!
  • Options
    Dogs are one of the best things in life ahaha

hiya @GreenTea how are you?

• Options
    Tired haha. How are you?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Starlight said:
    @independent_ that’s how it often is you can’t be arsed to do it but once you start you enjoy it ahaha

Otto has started coming into my bed every morning now, he’ll scratch at the door until I let him in and then will jump onto my bed and stand on my pillow with his nose under my duvet until I lift my duvet up so he can struggle up to me under my duvet, he often overheats though so then comes out the bottom and then lies on top for a bit and then the process occurs again. If I leave him waiting to long he’ll come and lick my face off ahaha
    That is the cutest 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m not surprised what time did you get up this morning? Erm, I’m doing better than I was when I first woke up aha I’ve had some dog company aha

• Options
    Been up since 6
  • Options
    Ohh wow that’s pretty early! 

• Options
    Hahaha still surviving on 1 hour sleep 
  • Options
    Wow @Millie2787 you should really have a nap or something when you have time, take it easy 

• Options
    Hahah I’ve got counselling at quarter past 1 loll I don’t need sleep 
  • Options
    Hahah I’ve got counselling at quarter past 1 loll I don’t need sleep 
    Oh aha wow, there’s no way your human aha. There’s no way I’d be functional if I never got any sleep aha

• Options
    @GreenTea incase you haven’t seen the workshop Thursday is cancelled 
  • Options
    @GreenTea incase you haven’t seen the workshop Thursday is cancelled 

Just seen the email :) thank you
  • Options
    I need sleeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!