Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Aww haha. Yh big chew things and definitely worth it with dogs tbh.
    My dog goes crazy for them and when you give it, he takes it straight to his bed and then like he always goes to bed to have a good chew!! Trained him good
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Right so I made it there and back alive, just about aha. The kitchen light was already on so I was a little scared aha but my mum was asleep (I think) so that was good. I never ended up getting a tea since my mum left her door open and I didn’t want the noise to wake her up aha but I did get a fat bowl of ice cream and some nice sparkling water aha. And I nearly tripped up the stairs on the way back vos the lights where off and I couldn’t find the first step ahahahah 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    B&m chew crisps are good. It’s funny when teddy suddenly decides he wants to swallow it all now. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Aww, definitely well trained, Theo also goes crazy for them and when he gets it it's like instant chewing wherever he is ahaha :joy: up until recently he used to find shoes that we'd put in the hall and chew them to bits, I started keeping all my shoes upstairs. He seems to have grown out of that now though thankfully aha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I’m so jelous of dogs that can be off the lead and don’t bark at people 😢
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Right so I made it there and back alive, just about aha. The kitchen light was already on so I was a little scared aha but my mum was asleep (I think) so that was good. I never ended up getting a tea since my mum left her door open and I didn’t want the noise to wake her up aha but I did get a fat bowl of ice cream and some nice sparkling water aha. And I nearly tripped up the stairs on the way back vos the lights where off and I couldn’t find the first step ahahahah 

Woo what flavor ice cream?!
  • Options
    @Starlight yayyyy!! Glad you managed to get it in peace aha! I've done that with the stairs so many times, either that or I stop paying attention if I'm on my phone or something and try to take an extra step when there isnt one. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Mint choc chip!! Yum Yum!! Now im in bed on my laptop with icecream pretty good if you ask me ahaha

• Options
    Starlight said:
    Mint choc chip!! Yum Yum!! Now im in bed on my laptop with icecream pretty good if you ask me ahaha
    Starlight said:

Yayyy
  • Options
    Mint choc chip is one of the only ice cream I like aha! Good choice 
  • Options
    otto also loved shoes though he no longer eats them and tears them up, now he just picks them up and moves them about (usually only my mums shoes though) so we lose our shoes aha. Whenever someone comes in the door Bella barks and Otto runs to find a toy, a shoe or Bella's dog bowl :joy: to bring to who ever came in hahaha he's so cute bless him

• Options
    Starlight said:
    otto also loved shoes though he no longer eats them and tears them up, now he just picks them up and moves them about (usually only my mums shoes though) so we lose our shoes aha. Whenever someone comes in the door Bella barks and Otto runs to find a toy, a shoe or Bella's dog bowl :joy: to bring to who ever came in hahaha he's so cute bless him
    lol cute!
  • Options
    @Starlight
    You have gorgeous dogs!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight
    You have gorgeous dogs!
    Awww thanks <3

• Options
    @Starlight aww that's adorable!!! <3 

Aha, Theo only ever actually chewed my sister's shoes or my dad's shoes, they felt singled out :joy: I was always worried he'd eat my shoes though so I moved them all. When someone so much as opens our gate Theo starts barking and runs to the door and if the person comes in he barks more and finds them a ball in the hope that they'll play ball with him!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @Starlight aww that's adorable!!! <3 

Aha, Theo only ever actually chewed my sister's shoes or my dad's shoes, they felt singled out :joy: I was always worried he'd eat my shoes though so I moved them all. When someone so much as opens our gate Theo starts barking and runs to the door and if the person comes in he barks more and finds them a ball in the hope that they'll play ball with him!
    Aww that’s cute!

a police man walked into house other day and teddy proper barked at him and then sniffed his bum and then just sat down and stared at him😂
  • Options
    I'm so hungry. Wish I had dinner now lol
  • Options
    I love dogs they are such amazing little bundles of joy!!! Ottos like my emotional support dog he always knows when im struggling and comes to lie with me 

• Options
    @GreenTea maybe a snack?

@Starlight aww yeah I know it's like they know how you're feeling aha! So cute!
  • Options
    Aww I love dogs too Making me want to get another one but I can barely train one 😂 but when teddy is trained Will be going another one
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Nah too late for a snack 😣😣 I'll just hold out till tomorrow 
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww, makes sense aha, I sometimes forget how late it actually is.
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww, makes sense aha, I sometimes forget how late it actually is.

Yh I've taken some medication which has to be on empty stomach so to late for food. Just gonna water and wait lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww fair enough <3 
  • Options
    Yusss. Ill live lol. What happens when you nap. Get thrown out if sync
  • Options
    I dont have the energy to talk to anyone now aha, so goodnight everyone, hope you all sleep well! <3

• Options
    Starlight said:
    I dont have the energy to talk to anyone now aha, so goodnight everyone, hope you all sleep well! <3
    Starlight said:

Sleep well lovely, hope you are feeling better 💕💕 hope our chat helped.x
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @GreenTea Yes! Thank you so much <3<3

• Options
    Goodnight @Starlight, hope you're feeling a bit better tomorrow and that you sleep well <3 

I'm gonna give my friend a quick call and then try to sleep myself aha so goodnight to you too @GreenTea! Sleep well <3 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea Yes! Thank you so much <3<3

You can get through this and remember better times will come 💕