Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

--TW-- I'M NOT OK!!!!!

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I don't deserve to relax. I don't deserve the TV.
    I'm tried both physical and emotional
  • AriannaArianna Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    Hope you can get some rest tonight, @GreenTea , and that tomorrow is kinder to you. One day at a time - this too shall pass. We’re all here for you when you need us.x
    Trying to relax but I can't.
    Not even my essential oils are helping. I just keep drifting. Spacing out and snapping back into reality
    Sigh. Just sigh
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Sending you huge hugs @GreenTea <3 
    Thank you @Han93

I wish people could hug in real. It's so hard not to actually see a friend and have a hug and chat 😭 
    I miss real hugs
    Sick of people today. Sick of fake rude people.
    I feel like others don't understand my past and jump to conclusions about me.. 
    I'm just a burden in support circle 😭😭😭
  • dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
    @GreenTea no you wasn't a burden.x

I'm always a burden
  • HowDoYouTalkAboutItHowDoYouTalkAboutIt Posts: 54 Boards Initiate
    @GreenTea no you're not, you are so important to so many people and you help so many others to, you are not a burden. 
    Thank you. I'm struggling so much but keep putting others first
    I wish I could feel somewhat better, but it doesn't matter what I do, I just feel so useless and deflated
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm sorry to hear you're struggling so much at the moment @GreenTea I hope you know how much everyone here on the boards cares about you. <3

I know for a lot of people recovery can seem like it's never-ending and it's totally understandable that you're feeling deflated right now but there's always light at the end of the tunnel eventually. It might help you to just try and focus on one thing at a time so you don't get overwhelmed and celebrate every small victory you can. We're rooting for you!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Thank you Riley. 
    I'm so mentally and physically exhausted every single day at the moment
    Feeling some what bit better but still feel like a burden and not good enough
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there @GreenTea it's positive that you are feeling a bit better, although I can hear that you are still having feelings around being a burden and feeling like you aren't good enough. Here at The Mix you are definitely not a burden to us, and we are here to listen.  :)

Do you want to talk more about what makes you feel like you are a burden and not good enough?  <3

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Unkind people. My own brain. I feel the big black cloud has sucked me in and can't spit me out
    My heart rate is high. I feel weak and shakey and my legs feel so heavy..
    Being alone with loud intrusive thoughts is the most terrifying and horrific experience.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    heyy greentea. Do you have anythig to help? Here if wanna talk more about the thoughts
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Thank you @Shaunie
    I'm just so full of hate towards myself.
    Hey @GreenTea do you want to talk more about why you feel hate towards yourself, I can imagine its tough to be experiencing so sending you lots of hugs your way.  <3
    Thank you jade.

I hate my body. Hate how I look, hate how disgusting and fat I am. 
    No worries at all @GreenTea it sounds like you have a pretty tough relationship with body image is that right? That can be really tough so sending hugs your way.  <3

Have you thought about each day maybe trying to write one thing you like about yourself? it can be small, maybe about something you are good at or your personality, it may just help overtime to build up your sense of worth and self esteem.  :)

How are you feeling today? You deserve support and The Mix is always here to listen!
    edited April 2020
    Just want to disappear. Nobody cares. Nobody wants to help me.
    Be great if you all stopped editing my posts. It's putting me off wanting to post. 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,287 Part of The Furniture
    GreenTea said:
    Be great if you all stopped editing my posts. It's putting me off wanting to post. 

Your posts are being edited because they aren't within community guidelines, @GreenTea

I know your posts being moderated can be demotivating, but the solution to that is to make sure what you're writing adheres to the guidelines. If you're feeling a bit swept up in the heat of a moment, try your best to step back from the situation and self-moderate where you can.

Drop us a PM if you want to continue this conversation. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.