Have your say on new styling changes by voting on this poll. Don't miss out!

See you soon ❤

2»

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,436 Mega Poster
    I have the number 1 way to convince Aife to stay! Put picture quotes of her favourite song. If it doesn't convince her to stay then what will? It will be impossible to forget me
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    Aife
    Can you feel the love that everyone has for you?
    Aife
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,415 Fanatical Poster
    @Aife yes we need to get mike to watch it! His current password theme is poor hahaha. Sucks I'm not allowed in the end of support chat to talk to you :( guess this here is my see you soon
    Aife
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,865 Postholic
    Aife said:
    @Kathleen07 Thank you for your lovely message, I'm really going to miss you all too. I'm really glad to hear I've had a positive impact on your time here on the boards. I remember when you first joined! Keep being brave Kathleen, you're doing so well.
    You definitely have. Your replies and hugs to my posts have made me feel like you genuinely care and understand. And when you've sent me messages off The Mix, I always feel at ease because you make the place feel welcoming. You give off a really affectionate and sweet vibe to me and it's not the same without you around <3

I hope you're feeling the love we all have for you! If you do ever pop back on the boards it would be awesome to see you as I don't go to chat <3

Aife
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,452 Mega Poster
    Nooooooo it can’t be your last day already :( 
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Aife
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,188 The Mix Elder
    :'(. Dont distant yourself too much please 💜💜
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Aife
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,200 The Mix Elder
    edited November 2019
    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Aife
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 719 Incredible Poster
    Love u aife - so grateful for all your support and smiles you have given me. X
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Aife
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    Thank you very much everyone! Your love and support is so so kind  <3

Keep being brave everyone. Sending you all lots and lots of hugs <3

See you all very soon <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Kathleen07AidanButterfly23BubblesGoesBoo
  • MaisyMaisy CymruPosts: 236 Moderator
    Sad to see you go, but best wishes for the future! Glad to hear that you plan on joining the volunteering team though!

And thank you for all your support that you have given me over the years with volunteering. I wouldn't have got onto my Masters without your help, so thanks a lot! 

See you soon <3
    Aife
    I miss you. Please come back soon. 🙁😭
    PoppyBAife