Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

See you soon ❤

2»

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Can you feel the love that everyone has for you?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Aife yes we need to get mike to watch it! His current password theme is poor hahaha. Sucks I'm not allowed in the end of support chat to talk to you :( guess this here is my see you soon
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Aife said:
    @Kathleen07 Thank you for your lovely message, I'm really going to miss you all too. I'm really glad to hear I've had a positive impact on your time here on the boards. I remember when you first joined! Keep being brave Kathleen, you're doing so well.
    You definitely have. Your replies and hugs to my posts have made me feel like you genuinely care and understand. And when you've sent me messages off The Mix, I always feel at ease because you make the place feel welcoming. You give off a really affectionate and sweet vibe to me and it's not the same without you around <3

I hope you're feeling the love we all have for you! If you do ever pop back on the boards it would be awesome to see you as I don't go to chat <3

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Nooooooo it can’t be your last day already :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    :'(. Dont distant yourself too much please 💜💜
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    edited November 2019
    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Love u aife - so grateful for all your support and smiles you have given me. X
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Thank you very much everyone! Your love and support is so so kind  <3

Keep being brave everyone. Sending you all lots and lots of hugs <3

See you all very soon <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster
    Sad to see you go, but best wishes for the future! Glad to hear that you plan on joining the volunteering team though!

And thank you for all your support that you have given me over the years with volunteering. I wouldn't have got onto my Masters without your help, so thanks a lot! 

See you soon <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I miss you. Please come back soon. 🙁😭
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    We love having you here Aife! Great to see you online today. 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Great to have you back @Aife :)<3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    It's been lovely to be back <3

See you all again very soon!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Please do not leave us for this long again! Please at least come on to the boards a little bit more often. Even if it is only like 1 afternoon a month.