Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Would you like to help create some threads for our new positivity area?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited October 2018 in We Need You
Hey everyone,

We're going to be creating a new area on the boards where you can see lots of positive threads. We're going to be adding a positivity tag and also creating a sub-forum.

A few months ago, lots of great ideas about the types of threads that could be made for this area were shared over in this thread. Some of the great ideas shared were a hope thread, one positive thought a day, goals, reasons we are proud of ourselves and lots more! 

It would be great to have lots of you involved in helping us create this space over the next week. If you have any thread ideas or would like to write one yourself, comment below or send us a PM. We'd love to have you involved. 

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    I’d love to help ♥️
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I'd like to give one a go :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yess I will try :) 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Would like to help
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Thanks so much everyone, I'll send you all a PM with more info :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Sounds like something I could do. Would love to help :D
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
    Thanks so much @LabraBell I'll send you a PM :) 

- Aife

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'd like to be involved once feeling well again.

Thanks for giving us this great opportunity!
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    I'd like to be involved :D
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    edited October 2018
    Hey everyone,

We've launched our Positivity Corner and added a 'Positivity' tag which is exciting. You can find the new sub-forum in Anything Goes here - https://community.themix.org.uk/categories/positivity-corner

If you have any thread ideas feel free to make them over in this new area and add the 'Positivity' tag! It's really exciting to see lots of people getting involved in this new space. :) 

- Aife

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    For sure (if you need more help)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    That's really nice @Kasa2103 :) Feel free to make a thread, I look forward to seeing it :) 

- Aife

This discussion has been closed.