Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner

What are you grateful of today?

14567810»

Comments

• DancerDancer Posts: 4,836 The Mix Elder
    I am grateful for @Anch0r33
    It's Christmas time. There's no need to be afraid. At Christmas time we let in light and we banish shade. And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy. Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time.
    Anch0r33EleanorLiam
  • LiamLiam mint Posts: 1,906 Extreme Poster
    Happy days! :smiley:
    and kitkats
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 537 Incredible Poster
    My carer for taking me shopping 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,865 Supreme Poster
    My little group of friends that don't give up on me. Even when I get moody and pissy about things!

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

LiamAnch0r33
    edited December 2020
    Soppy but i'm so grateful for my pals. We've always got each others backs and it's so comforting to know that they're there for me, even if i don't want to talk about it.. knowing that i can if i want to and that they're there for me always is a big relief 

I received some pretty bad news today and i wouldn't have coped half as well as i have done if it wasn't for my buds being there to cheer me up and to take my mind off of things.

We're all so different yet we get on so well. I dunno where i'd be without them honestly.

LaineAnch0r33
    My dog. Not left my side today whilst ive been proper poorly. He's a good en.
    SpaceOtterLaineAidanEleanorAnch0r33
  • SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Somewhere tropical 🌴Posts: 161 Helping Hand
    My mood isn't great lately and I managed to calm myself while my cousin didn't listening to me. Trying not to yell at her felt like swallowing a hard pill for me, but it worked.
    "Grow from the dirt they left you in."
    Anch0r33
    Kind people :) My friends in particular who always show me (and others) kindness, it always makes  the things that unkind people say seem insignificant :) 
    EleanorLaineAnch0r33GreenTea
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 11,696 An Original Mixlorian
    My sister gave me her old telly.:)never had a telly in my room before. Need to buy the power cable but other than that it should hopefully work
    it looks small on camera but in real life it looks too big for my room cause room is small ah. So perfect size

Dandelion
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “Stay strong, your story isn’t over yet.”Posts: 286 The Mix Regular
    I am grateful for my parents, they seem to be the only ones who care and support me. I will forever be grateful to them.
    GreenTea
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,865 Supreme Poster
    The large group of people around me. Extremely grateful to have a great group of friends

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 11,696 An Original Mixlorian
    Teddy and a bed and my own room. I loved my room

• RileyRiley Posts: 642 Super Moderator
    I've been incredibly grateful of my family over Christmas and New Years, obviously this year has been a pretty different to usual but they've all been so lovely the whole time it's really brightened my spirits. :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,542 Community Veteran
    Was having a bad day so Father ordered chocolate milkshakes to the ward for me and my friend 😊😋💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Laine
    Our chickens they make me smile so much. They're rescued battery hens and they've been through so much yet they're always so gentle and kind. Theyre like wee dogs lol i let them out every morning and they come running to me. Probs for food but i pet them first :smiley: 
    LaineEleanor
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    That’s really sweet @Liam what’s there names? My dad always wanted to have chickens but we simply don’t have the space. 
    Laine
    We have 12 so i just call them all cutie @SpaceOtter :lol:
    Laine
  • LaineLaine Wise One Gone for gooPosts: 2,648 Boards Champion
    Lovee chickens petted one at an agriculture show once. Didn't know you could stroke em, so smooth 😂

Am grateful for awesome friends and a partner who puts up with me a lot 🤣

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"If you want to cry I am here to dry your eyes
    And in time I'll be fine. ~ The 1975

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    SpaceOtterLiam
  • EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,793 Extreme Poster
    @liam do they peck you? They've always kinda scared me a little but I think it's because I'm scared of swans 😂
    Alis propriis volat 
    Liam
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Wow 12 that’s awesome @liam I can see why you just call them cute 😂

Hope you’re doing ok @Laine you’re an awesome person and we’re incredibly grateful to have you here at the mix.

I’m grateful that I didn’t have to go into school today so I got a much needed lie in. And that I have an awesome dog who sits on my lap and keeps me warm. 
    LiamLaine
    @Eleanor Yeah if i wiggle my finger they think its a worm and try to eat it LOL :lol: and they chase the dog but they're cuddly wee things, they love a good cuddle in the morning and i check them over, make sure they're all okay. We've got one who likes to chase a ball lol she cant pick it up she just chases it its so cute