Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What are you grateful of today?

Comments

• JayJJayJ Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    My plush blankets, comfy bed and books on rainy days! Nothing quite like listening to the rain <3
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    This community!

Feels like I'm really part of an amazing little family and especially during this pandemic it's nice to have people to surround yourself with! Finding this site was a massive blessing 💖

(I'm also grateful for my mamm buying me cherry cola, go mamma!) 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    A general sense of stability in my life. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    People running to my rescue when a dog bit me this morning
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Music... it helps lift my mood so much and I need that today. 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Friends who support me and I can rant to when I feel ready to burst with upset and anger.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    The agent that I am currently speaking to on Beat is so kind, understanding and helpful with my situation. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    @Connor
    I'm greatful for you saving the day with my thread!
    Really appreciate it. Thank you
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    My partner, animal crossing, music and always tea!! 😍

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I did it, I'm graduating 😭

(I had no idea that they released results ahead of time).

Congratulations @Salix_alba_2019
    Well done!!! 
    You worked so hard to achieve this! Please do treat yourself massively!!
    edited June 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Well done!!! 
    @GreenTea

Thank youuuuu girll 😭😭♥️🙏
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

Welll donee!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🍾
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:

Welll donee!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🍾
    @Shaunie thank youuuuu ♥️🎉
    So proud of you. You have come so far and you will achieve amazing things in your life. <3 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    GreenTea said:
    Well done!!! 
    @GreenTea

What you gonna do to celebrate?! 
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    Well done!!! 
    @GreenTea

What you gonna do to celebrate?! 
    I was going to go on a mindful walk today, just to take it all in since we're in lock down 😁
    I remembered what inspiring thing my drama teacher said to me when she was in school on Wednesday. It was in the morning whilst we were completing a task from the PIXL booklet that we have been doing.

I had to answer a question. The question was "What do you want or not want people to think of you as?"
    I put "I don't want people to think of me as irrelevant, ugly or an idiot."
    My drama teacher noticed and she said "Is it mainly stuff in your head?"
    I told her that sometimes people have said stuff to me.
    Then she said "Get that spiky green glasses case away from me."
    I said "But it is smooth and blue."
    She said "There's an example of something not being true which someone has said to you. People say things like this to make people upset."

• StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited June 2020
    Kasa2103 said:
    Then she said "Get that spiky green glasses case away from me."
    I said "But it is smooth and blue."
    She said "There's an example of something not being true which someone has said to you. People say things like this to make people upset."
    That is so true! I love how she put it will definitely be using that example!! Hope your alright now <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
    Aww thank you  <3
    The people who stayed up with me all night, keeping me safe and talking. Recognised I wasn't ok and just let me rant and scream at them. They listened when I needed it. I'm greatful for that. 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Grateful of everyone who came to my garden party to wish me a happy birthday, was so good seeing everyone, I should of been in Aberdeen for my birthday so glad everyone done their best to make my birthday one to remember :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    The person who caught me when I fell off a chair lmao
    Tranexamic Acid
    Elefriends and beat stepping in while in crisis. Putting me the support in place I needed. And for the mix stepping back when I asked
    The NHS

Happy birthday 🎈🌈
    Support chat <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    My friends.
    Tonight we have laughed, cried, bitched and sat in silence. Appreciated each others company. I fucking love my friends. I really do. We look out for each other, I look out for them, we protect each other, we are open to each other..
    I really really appreciate my friendship circle and I can not wait to go to the conffeti fields for photoshoots and a good time. I can not wait to go to London with them all and just have the best day out. 

I am so so greatful for my friends.
    Teddy <3💜💜
    The conversation with my sister 💕