Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Quote a day thread ♥️

Comments

• DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,920 Part of The Furniture
    Len Goodman- "You floated across that floor like butter on a crumpet.” This was said years ago
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,757 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

• Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular

Butterfly23

You can't blend in when you were born to stand out- Auggie's sister in Wonder.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,425 Community Manager
    Image result for winnie the pooh you are braver<3.
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Butterfly23Jade09

Image result for Im proud of youthe truth is if most people really knew your story and all the things youve been through<3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Jade09

Butterfly23Aife
    <3
    Butterfly23Riley
    Aife said:
    <3
    Did you write that or just find it online? Lovely quote. 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

@Kasa2103 I saw it this morning on Young Minds Instagram :) 
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 Moderator

I know that 3 is more than 1 but sums me up.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 633 Moderator

Related image<3
    Shaunie

I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Sorry its not like an inspiring quote but its still a quote & my fav quote. Even says so on my profile on here lol. 

Said by Gino D'Acampo

davcr0ckEvelyn360
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,738 Community Manager
    "You'll worry less about what people think of you when you realise how seldom they do."

- David Foster Wallace
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,738 Community Manager
    @Shaunie said:

Loooove this one :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,366 The Mix Elder
    edited December 2019
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    A few quotes that I found on Instagram over the last few weeks <3

• tkdogtkdog Posts: 262 The Mix Regular
    “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.” ~Albert Einstein