Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Quote a day thread ♥️

fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 Rampant Poster
edited October 2018 in Positivity Corner
Pretty self explanatory really, feel free to add a quote! I will be adding one a day x
DAY 1 💓

« I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
Tagged:
Millie2787AifeKasa2103

Comments

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,028 Staff Moderator
    Love this thread! Such a great idea :) 

Image result for believe you can and you re halfway there
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    fadedangelKasa2103
  • Millie2787Millie2787 . Posts: 2,225 Mega Poster

Love this thread 💖
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    fadedangelKasa2103
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Noob Posts: 0 Noob
    💖  💖  💖  What A Super Thread! 💖  💖  💖

A successful woman, too! ;)
    I'm driven by self doubt.
    fadedangelKasa2103
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 Rampant Poster
    edited October 2018
    DAY 2 🌈
    -two beautiful quotes for you all, hope you're all doing okay-  

Kasa2103

It’s true 💖
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    fadedangelKasa2103
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,158 The Mix Elder

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    fadedangelKasa2103
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 14,991 Part of the furniture
    edited October 2018
    George Carlin — 'Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.'

Sums up my day.
    Kasa2103
    Here’s a few quotes that I adore and think are so true ♥️
    -Keep posting your own quotes everyone, loving the ones so far- 

Kasa2103
    You can do this everyone! 
    Kasa2103
    Image result for manipulative people quotes+ 1 char

Millie2787Kasa2103
    Related image+ 1 puffin

Kasa2103
    I’m hoping your all doing okay ♥️
    Kasa2103
    You are enough 
    Related image
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Kasa2103
    Friendship problems can only lead toone thing - Cheesy quotes about close friends 
    Kasa2103
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 1,923 Postholic
    And "Take a sophie stick your tongue out at cancer."
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    You are stronger than you think ♡

Kasa2103

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Mike
     <3 
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 92 Staff Moderator
    One of my favourites. It reminds me that there is always a different perspective when it comes to failure. I hold on to the fact that by trying, I am giving success a chance, and if it doesn't work out, I have still learnt from it: 

Image result for I havent failed

"You've just got to carry what you can, Have the heart of a giant but know you're a man. Start small, grow tall."
    Little Giant ~ Roo Panes
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,237 Fanatical Poster
    "He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life" - Homer Simpson
    Love this quote!

Ha. 

• AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 670 Incredible Poster
    Found this one. 

Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    This is really cute <3
    Millie2787
    Love it @aife this is one of my favourite ones that I stumbled across the other day 
    Aife
    edited November 2018
    "It will get better, you will get better"

Millie2787ShaunieRiley

Thank you so much everyone for keeping up with my thread :)

Hope we are all okay - best wishes x
    So true!!
    See the source image