Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Quote a day thread ♥️

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,713 Postholic
    It's not exactly kind but it can get bullies away: Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,713 Postholic
    Or "
    "Here's a tissue. There's a little bit of bullshit on your lip." 😂😂😂😂
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
    Butterfly23
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 2,116 Mega Poster
    Don’t change for people to Like you , Be yourself and the right people will love you 

You have a purpose.
    Kasa2103Butterfly23

December is I find such an important time to cherish Family ( and friends ) and the memories we make 💖
    You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,104 The Mix Elder

This is a quote I live my life by ;) 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Butterfly23
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,819 The Mix Elder

I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
    Butterfly23
    Whatever challange, fights , problems you face however big or small just remeber this 💖
    You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,333 Fanatical Poster

x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Butterfly23
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 47 Cool Newbie

Foxo
    Butterfly23
    Saw this at the end of The Greatest Showman 

You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23

I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
    Butterfly23
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,636 Staff Moderator
    One I heard from Chris Hadfield (NASA astronaut) that was so good I had to adopt it for my signature:

"The risk is entirely different from the fear."

It was featured in a pretty good TED talk for anyone interested.
    this too shall pass

---
    on holiday until the end of September
    Butterfly23

This is the quote on my signature thingy but i saw it & thought it was a really nice quote. 
    Butterfly23

Saw this and thought it was a really nice reminder for me at the moment 
    You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,969 Staff Moderator
    You can't always see growth but it doesn't mean it's not happening :) 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    ShaunieButterfly23
    "To live for some future goal is shallow. It's the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top. Here's where things grow."
    this too shall pass

---
    Butterfly23
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 656 Extreme Poster

Very true. 
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
    Millie2787Butterfly23

Sometimes just knowing they are there is all you need ❤️
    You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23

MikeButterfly23
    edited February 15

Love this quote - Also the background reminds me of something @Mike would have for profile picture with its spacey galaxy vibe 
    You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23
    edited February 16
    Love a good space graphic @Millie2787!

"As long as you're learning, you're not failing."
    this too shall pass

---
    Millie2787Butterfly23

Each mountain has it's own summit. Think about conquering one mountain before attempting to conquer another. 

You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,969 Staff Moderator
    Saw this quote on Instagram the other day <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Butterfly23

💜
    You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23

Butterfly23

You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23

Butterfly23

You have a purpose.
    Butterfly23
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 81 Staff Moderator

"Owning your story is the bravest thing you will ever do" - Brene Brown
    Butterfly23

You have a purpose.
    Aifedavcr0ckButterfly23