Home Travel & Free Time
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

The “last movie you watched” thread

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,274 An Original Mixlorian
    The change-up
     (about third time now lol)
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,414 Boards Champion
    Jingle all the way! 

Really want to watch elf but saving it until I get to my partners 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 161 Community Manager
    Wonder - On Netflix! 

Such a feel good movie.  I cried (in a good way)! 
    "Let everything happen to you. Beauty and Terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final"
    - Rainer Maria Rilke 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,325 The Mix Elder
    Nativity
    Princess Switch
    Kissing Booth
    Elf

Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,613 Community Veteran
    Italia said:
    Wonder - On Netflix! 

Such a feel good movie.  I cried (in a good way)! 
    Ohhh I watched that made me cry aswell ! 

Ive just finished watching Toy story 2 and watched nativity 2 earlier 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,916 Community Manager
    Watched HEAT a few nights ago. Quite often gets praised as one of the best, if not the best heist movie ever. Maybe I wasn't in the right mood, because I didn't really enjoy it. The same thing happened with Guardians of the Galaxy, which ended up being one of my favourite movies of all time on a second viewing, so I might give it another go over the weekend.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    I’m currently watching Nativity as I missed it I’m bbc last night 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,274 An Original Mixlorian
    edited December 2018
    Has anyone watched Bird Box???

Apperenlty is really good and been watched on over 45 millon  accounts on netflix in few days so i def need to find time to watch it 
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    Shaunie said:
    Has anyone watched Bird Box???

Apperenlty is really good and been watched on over 45 millon  accounts on netflix in few days so i def need to find time to watch it 
    I started watching this as soon as I sent this lol. IT IS SO GOODD!!!!  omg definetly recommend. Not many films I actually like but really liked it and was  intense
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
    I have a yearly tradition where I end the year with Bee Movie. No idea why, but I am looking forward to it! :grin:
    Saving Private Ryan. What a masterpiece. <3
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,367 Part of The Furniture
    BirdBox on netflix, actually watched it on New years day, 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    I watched Birdbox too!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,367 Part of The Furniture
    Aife said:
    I watched Birdbox too!
    what did you think?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Aife said:
    I watched Birdbox too!
    what did you think?
    It was really good but lots of parts that were so sad :( 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Shaunie
    Bird box was a lil sad. @Aife

Esp when she nearly let the little girl look because she wasn’t her daughter 😭😭😭 & all the people dying ofc

@Aife
    Have you seen the bird box challenges lol?  You should totally make that for the weekly challenge but where we have to type things blind folded.🙃  loll jokes aha

(I dunno if counts as a spoiler for bird box just doing it incase ha.)

Aife
    Hey @Shaunie

Aw yeah that bit was so sad :( 

I haven't seen any of those challenges yet! I'll have to check them out and think of some ideas! 
    Currently working through the Dark Knight trilogy again.
    I’m a bit late of this one but last thing I’ve watch was Greatest Showman. But I don’t think I can even count that as watching as I just found that too boring so only watched like 20 mins. Just never have liked musicals (apart from high school musical ofc lol)

so then last thing I watched was Games Night which was quite funny & good 
    Molly's game
    edited February 2019
    Shaunie said:
    Molly's game
    This film blew me away when I saw it in cinemas. Absolutely wild story. I love Aaron Sorkin and Jessica Chastain can do no wrong.
  • NekolovesteaNekolovestea Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    Shoplifters is the last movie I watched, really eye-opening on Japan, a country that is often idealized. People might find it boring though.
    “You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.” 
    -Hayao Miyazaki
  • NekolovesteaNekolovestea Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    I need to watch Spirited away again!! I watched it like 2 weeks ago and I already need to watch it again, definitely my favorite movie of all time!
    “You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.” 
    -Hayao Miyazaki
    Mike
    I recently watched Crazy Rich Asians, it was such a good film!
    High school musical was part of my self care day 😂

Aifesozforhappy
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,325 The Mix Elder
    Annie 1999
    Roots
    Soon I am going to watch A Time To Kill for my religious studies homework.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Great choice @Millie2787 I recently rewatched all those movies a few weeks ago! 

I watched The Vow yesterday! Got to love Channing Tatum <3
    Millie2787
    edited March 2019
    @Aife of course there the best ones going 😂

Started to rewatch Mrs brown D’movie yesterday 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 792 Part of The Mix Family
    I am watching clueless as we speak - classic :) 
    The sun will rise and we will try again