Home Travel & Free Time
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

The “last movie you watched” thread

14567810»

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 742 Super Moderator
    I watched Moana a few nights ago. One of my favourite films :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,334 The Mix Elder
    Stephanie said:
    I watched Moana a few nights ago. One of my favourite films :heart:
    See the line where the sky meets the sea.  It calls me. And no one knows how far it goes. 
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,115 Supreme Poster
    Freaky Friday (2003)
    The parent trap (1998)

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Look who's talking now

Astrid Alauda

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,653 Boards Champion
    Wall-e, I didn't realise til today it's basically a romance, child me was tricked into liking a love film :lol:
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 792 Part of The Mix Family
    Lovebirds 

it’s on Netflix and rly funny - would recommend 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    The bee movie 

Astrid Alauda

• MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,916 Community Manager
    edited August 26
    Babyteeth. Brilliant art house movie about a young girl who falls in love with a drug dealer, and her complicated relationship with him, her family, and the way she decides to live her life. Well worth a watch, but bring tissues because it gets very emotional and intense. Wonderfully authentic, too. Should probably also give a content warning for themes of terminal illness.

As a side note, this was my first trip to the cinema since COVID, and have to say it was way less scary than I thought (only 2 others in the screen). It felt good to be in my happy place again. :) 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • RileyRiley Posts: 600 Super Moderator
    I haven't watched a movie in a while honestly but I did just listen to my Dad watching Howl's Moving Castle in the other room, does that count? :lol:
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “The biggest battles are the ones that rage within us.”Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    The Maze Runner. 
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 455 Listening Ear
    Last thing I watched was Tinkerbell and the legend of the neverbeast. Not going to lie, I cried at the ending, although I've been an emotional wreck so that probably explains that one! 
    👁️👄👁️
    Last night I watched The Babysitter: Killer Queen, it's a sequel to the Netflix movie The Babysitter from 2017. It was pretty good, equal parts spooky horror movie and goofy teen comedy. Definitely think the first movie was better but isn't that always the way. :p
    Chemical hearts. 
    Didn't really enjoy jt

Astrid Alauda

• errrinerrrin Posts: 59 Boards Initiate
    The odd life of Timothy green, I've seen it before but I still cry every time. 
    I watched Weathering with You with my family a little while ago and it really really blew me away. It's a Japanese animated movie from last year and it's maybe one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen both for how it looks and how touching the overall story is. Cannot recommend it enough!
  • EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,443 Wise Owl
    @errrin same! I cry every time!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 455 Listening Ear
    Currently watching Tinkerbell with the kids 
    👁️👄👁️