Home Travel & Free Time
Upcoming maintenance - the community will be undergoing maintenance at roughly 7pm - 8pm tonight (20th), and the discussion boards may be offline during that time. Group chat won't be affected.

The “last movie you watched” thread

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,258 The Mix Elder
    Unfortunately the last film that I watched was Kissing Booth. Never ever again!
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,001 It's over 9000!
    Gonna watch mean girls later. 

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 587 Moderator
    Aristocats!
    Jade09 said:
    Aristocats!

Love that film

Astrid Alauda

• ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,253 An Original Mixlorian
    The wrong missy
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    The green mile!

Astrid Alauda

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,620 Boards Champion
    GreenTea said:
    The green mile!
    I'm yet to watch that without having a little cry near the end :joy:

Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith! Reyt film, easily the best prequel and full of memes haha
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
  • KaziroKaziro Posts: 2 Newbie
    > @GreenTea said:
    > The green mile!

I love this movie, one of the best in my opinion
    GreenTea
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,900 Community Manager
    I watched Dating Amber recently. It's about two gay teenagers who pretend to be in a straight relationship at school to avoid bullying. Simulataneously heartbreaking, wholesome and uplifting. A powerful coming of age movie with killer performances and soundtrack (tissues required).
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • TiredSquirrelTiredSquirrel Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
    Watched Rocketman again recently for the 10th time! Such a good film about an icon. Love the musical element in it as well.
  • ToniToni Posts: 53 The Mix Staff
    The King. 

It was good! 
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 460 Moderator
    Finally got around to watching the new Charlie's Angels movie and was... disappointed to say the least :/ but at least it came through with the Kristen Stewart content <3
    Finally got around to watching the new Charlie's Angels movie and was... disappointed to say the least :/ but at least it came through with the Kristen Stewart content <3

Aw I want to watch that but not sure

Astrid Alauda

GreenTea said:

Aw I want to watch that but not sure
    I'd definitely give it a go but personally, I found myself skipping through a lot of it :/
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,148 Skive's The Limit
    Withnail & I
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,585 Community Veteran
    @mike I’ve just started watching it and it definitely hits home about a few things 😬 so so powerful 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Mike
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,253 An Original Mixlorian
    Oohh what films this @Millie2787 & @Mike
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    @Shaunie it’s called Dating amber :) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Frozen 2
    So dramatic and I can't cope with the stress of the Olaf situation 😂😂

Astrid Alauda

• ConnorConnor Posts: 264 Community Manager
    Rewatched Parasite during holiday, 100% enjoy that movie
    chubbydumpling
    Connor said:
    Rewatched Parasite during holiday, 100% enjoy that movie

Would you recommend it?
    Been looking for new films

Astrid Alauda

• ConnorConnor Posts: 264 Community Manager
    edited July 12
    It's a subtitled movie, so if you can enjoy subtitled movies i'd definitely recommend it. There's a really detailed social class dynamic throughout the film, and I do enjoy me some good old class commentary.

It's definitely a suspensful and sometimes unsettling watch. If you're in the right headspace for something like that, i'd definitely say it's worth it :) I enjoy a lot of movies by Bong Joon Ho anyway. Memories of Murder is my favourite of his I think.
    GreenTea
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,620 Boards Champion
    Rogue One, easily the best Star Wars film Mickey Mouse has made!

I've not seen wall-e in a long time so I think I'll be watching that on Disney+ next, and then at some point I'll go through the MCU films
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    Introduced my boyfriend to Candyman and the Wrong Turn series this weekend :#
  • EGMEGM Posts: 267 The Mix Regular
    Spiderman: Far from Home.

Just finished watching all the MCU films in order. Love them 3000 😂
    For anyone who has Amazon Prime video I really would recommend watching Pride . It’s a True story based when the miners strike happened where Miners and a group of LGBT individuals from an unlikely partnership . It’s hard hitting at points but so so powerful 
    IT second one
    Had a trip down memory lane with Michael on Netflix. I remember it being one of the nine tapes my nana had XD 
    Wild child
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,258 The Mix Elder
    Earlier I watched a bit of Cats The Musical
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.