Home Travel and Free Time
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The “last movie you watched” thread

167891012»

Comments

• AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 179 Helping Hand
    Breaking Dawn part 2 for like the 10000000th time xx x love u K stewart :)
    LorryTruck
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,289 An Original Mixlorian
    Jurassic world

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 1,432 Wise Owl
    Twilight
    Monsters don't sleep under your bed
    They scream inside of your head 
    AislingDM
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,192 Skive's The Limit
    Robin Hood Prince of Thieves for the 50th time.
    My guilty pleasure.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,289 An Original Mixlorian
    8miles

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• zaynab_5zaynab_5 LondonPosts: 747 Incredible Poster
    Miracle in cell no.7- this film will 100% make you cry
  • m3gan04m3gan04 Posts: 28 Boards Initiate
    I last watched The conjuring 3: The devil made me do it
    Me and my boyfriend took my younger sister to watch it at the cinema the day it came out. Absolutely loved it!! Definitely much scarier than 1 and 2 since there’s much more jump scares, but the adrenaline and suspense from horrors are the best part - especially when the storyline is still captivating. Amazing that it’s based on a true story, would definitely recommend.
  • m3gan04m3gan04 Posts: 28 Boards Initiate
    I watched a film on netflix called brain on fire, was a good film, sad in parts. 

Omds I’ve seen that before it’s so sad! I was on a sad movie marathon about a month ago and watched loads like that on Netflix.
    Brain on fire, to the bone, all the bright places, and my personal favourite... it’s kind of a funny story.
  • rainskyerainskye ➳ lds, uk Posts: 122 The Mix Convert
    The last film I watched was Fractured, it's a psychological thriller - my favorite genre! k3rul0k2j8x9.jpg
  • RileyRiley Posts: 759 Super Moderator
    I watched Space Sweepers on Netflix a few days ago and it was so much fun! Just an all-around great sci-fi action movie with an important message about how important it is to take care of The Earth BEFORE we start colonising other planets.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 1,091 Wise Owl
    The Woman In The Window - a film adaption of a book!

Plot: Agoraphobic Dr. Anna Fox witnesses something she shouldn't while keeping tabs on the Russell family, the seemingly picture perfect clan that lives across the way.
    Oooh I've been meaning to watch that myself @lovemimoon did you enjoy it?
    Oh. Oh my.

@Riley Where do we start?

It was so good! Couldn't keep my eyes away cos everything was escalating!
    Haha wow that good huh? Definitely gonna have to watch it soon then! :mrgreen:
  • naominaomi Posts: 38 Boards Initiate
    I don't really watch movies but I'll say two (cuz I'm extra), I watched A Beautiful Mind and A Week Away both on Netflix.
    How was it?? @naomi
    @lovemimoon thanks for asking! They were both good movies and I really enjoyed watching A Week Away it's some family friendly fun. I watched A Beautiful Mind for a school assignment months ago and wow was it good! I really enjoyed watching it and it was quite thought provoking and super interesting.
    @naomi School assignment?? Do you study Media?
    @lovemimoon No I studied Psychology. We were in lockdown when I watched it. My psychology teacher wanted to set us a fun assignment task during the half term so we had to watch a movie and a documentary and write a review based on our knowledge from psychology and the general movie. I chose to watch A Beautiful Mind because we had already studied schizophrenia and I thought it would be a good film to watch
    Ahhh

That's so cool! Thank you! I'll watch it @naomi
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Posts: 17 Settling in
    I watched the new Pixar film Luca, me and my family we really enjoyed it. The animation is really pretty and it has a beautiful message.
    lovemimoon
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    The Glory Glory days