The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)
This thread is for posting things which may not belong or be appropriate for the ranty thread in Anything Goes. This means that some of the posts in here have the potential to be triggering for some users and you should be aware that some of the content may be uncomfortable reading for some of you.
A few quick notes:
- This isn't a replacement for making your own threads. Please don't feel like you can't do that . This is more for (quoting the lovely Arctic Roll) "the times where people don't want advice, they just want somebody to know". If you are very worried, please please please make a thread of your own, where people would be more likely to give you personal advice etc.
- No post is too insignificant, no post is too large. Don't feel uncomfortable posting here because you aren't sure if it belongs. If you need a hug, you can post in the thread. For whatever reason. The reason it is in health is because it was felt that people needed a place to vent or post potentially triggering content somewhere where others weren't going to feel uncomfortable reading it.
- If you find the thread helpful, please let us know. It's always nice to feel appreciated
- No photos, please. Users who post images of their self-injury or similar will have their posts reported.
- Thank you for reading. I hope this thread can be helpful for some of you.