Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @Evelyn360 yes! most of the time actually lol, what usually helps is going for a run until I can't breathe, phoning a friend, writing, having a 'depression nap' and self care :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    Kinda just want to speak to someone who understands & wants to listen to my eating struggles right now. I did try beat 121 but doesn't work cause last time I tried their site I was confused and got no where. Feel alone & so many things I want to just get off my chest but not allowed here & Samaritans hardly reply to me anymore :'(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Why won't this post
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Oh it did post lol. 
    @Kathleen07 just won't let me post on your thread says "body is too short" when nope def is writing in there lol. Wish I could help more <3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Stage fright starting to kick in. 5 hours and 17 minutes until show time. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options

Omg I think there is something wrong with me 😐😐😐 i randomly stopped that the combined pill and I've read Thats okay even when not at the end of the month & said May bleed a little But now I'm bleeding like more than a period and it's not even my period cause too soon and it doesn't hurt and like it's a lot without being too graphic and I have the shits and like anyone wants to know that either lol but feeling unwell and that's also triggering my eating thoughts and plus I didn't take the combined pill when I was suppose to. When I missed out three I caught up on all three on the same day.  I think that is okay for the pill as it's the hormones and what not that you're adding that just didn't add and plus my gp told me take take the dose when missed it. But I still feel like soemthing is wrong. How can I be losing so much blood And it not to hurt ://////
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie it’s normal for that to happen , I’m the same if I’ve missed days I’ll come straight in and get a dodge stomach too. If you start taking it each day again it shouldn’t come again next month ❤️ With it being a small level of hormones being added it can wear of quickly. But obvs I’m not a doctor so if your worried you should just pop and see them you csn normally get what’s called a “contraceptive pill reviews “ which is normally with a practice nurse x
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @Shaunie it’s normal for that to happen , I’m the same if I’ve missed days I’ll come straight in and get a dodge stomach too. If you start taking it each day again it shouldn’t come again next month ❤️ With it being a small level of hormones being added it can wear of quickly. But obvs I’m not a doctor so if your worried you should just pop and see them you csn normally get what’s called a “contraceptive pill reviews “ which is normally with a practice nurse x
    Thank you!  Do you know if you have to ring early for those sort of reviews or can ring any time? Cause I am suppose to have review cause I don't have many left anyway even if wanna take and they won't let me ask repeat
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie I’m sure you can ring anytime as there’s normally a few days before you get to see them . Try and ring them today you might find they have space to see you today becuase it’s a nurse rather than a GP
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Maybe triggering 

I just have a massive desire to be clean and empty in side, physically to help how I feel mentally 

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2019
    Can we just make this clear and agreed?:

Until I say otherwise, you know I'm feeling really really bad and suicidal and that I don't know what to do anymore. I'm struggling every minute.

The big part of why I post about things is because I need someone to know. So if you all have the knowledge that I'm doing bad and all the time, I'm less likely to post about it.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I'm not sure if it feels worse to go to sleep knowing my "life" is wasting away on misery, or to wake up knowing I have to get through a whole new day.

I feel like suicide is definitely what I should do (not expressing plans). I need help - not that there is any, but I really can't carry on like this in such a stupid life. I feel so awful.
  • Options
    I love food. I don't hate food. I hate myself. 
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    I regret the espresso I had at work last night, didn't fall alseep until 1am and woke up at 6am, silly me 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm either dying or anxiety is really affecting me
  • Options
    knownaslonerknownasloner Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    edited August 2019
    @GreenTea

That does sound stressful, I agree that’s really dangerous especially for people with anxiety. I’m glad you didn’t need an ambulance and that you managed to calm down afterwards and recognise it was just anxiety, not anything else. It’s a good idea to talk to your GP about it, though, just to be safe.

Try enjoy the rest of your day  <3
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea

That does sound stressful, I agree that’s really dangerous especially for people with anxiety. I’m glad you didn’t need an ambulance and that you managed to calm down afterwards and recognise it was just anxiety, not anything else. It’s a good idea to talk to your GP about it, though, just to be safe.

Try enjoy the rest of your day  <3
    It was literally horrific and I generally thought I was going to die but that's because I kept getting myself more wound up by looking at my Fitbit the whole time!
This discussion has been closed.