Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    I honestly wish I could just walk into a salon and have my whole appearance changed, my hair, my face and my body and everything about me. I hate myself more than anyone can imagine, every single part of me is vile and I feel sorry for anyone who has to look to me ☹️ 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Had such a bad night . Was such an anxious mess to the point I was physically throwing up 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I just want to sleep forever.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    I got someone name wrong and they all expecting me know their names and pronouns and after getting one wrong, I can't remember any of the others,

Now having a breakdown because of this 😣😣😣
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Sending virtual hugs to everyone 💕💕 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Hugs everyone xxxx 🤗

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Bruxism is destroying me. I'm in constant ache in my jaw and my teeth hurt. It's all triggered my anxiety. Im Hoping a mouth guard will help prevent damage to my teeth. 
  • Options
    Last night has drained me, just want to sleep for the whole day 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster

Nora Quoirin was found dead. 😭

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Occhh my stomach, I think I might have a dairy intolerance 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    I understand how you feel.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Sending hugs to anyone who needs them today, you’re all stronger than you think! 💓
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    My brain thought that milks chocolate and magnums don't have dairy in them 
    I eat them two of them and then question why he stomach cramp gets worse 

Stupid me 😔
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    I eat them two of them and then question why he stomach crap gets worse 

Stupid me 😔
    Do you mean cramps? Dairy intolerance is so hard to deal with. So basically you can't have milk at all? Not even lactose free?
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:

Stupid me 😔
    Do you mean cramps? Dairy intolerance is so hard to deal with. So basically you can't have milk at all? Not even lactose free?
    Yeah me and spelling just aren't a thing 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:

Stupid me 😔
    Yeah me and spelling just aren't a thing 
    Understandable. My spelling is shit unless I use autocorrect.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:

Stupid me 😔
    Hey we make mistakes like these sometimes! It's ok! Hope your tummy feels better!! There's lots of alternative options for dairy free chocolates, Ice cream, milks etc. And they all taste great too.

If you want help finding alternative products let's me know! I tend to swap out dairy for dairy free often enough
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:

Stupid me 😔
    Hey we make mistakes like these sometimes! It's ok! Hope your tummy feels better!! There's lots of alternative options for dairy free chocolates, Ice cream, milks etc. And they all taste great too.

If you want help finding alternative products let's me know! I tend to swap out dairy for dairy free often enough
    Not really, just spent most the evening crying and playing minecraft 
  • Options
    Exsaughted yet in so much pain :(
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Sending loving hugs @Millie2787 @davcr0ck :heart: x
  • Options
    Try to eat healthy trying to have smaller portions and they bloody take me to the chip shop for lunch 😩 I can’t have it I had way too much st lunch yesterday 
  • Options
    Try to eat healthy trying to have smaller portions and they bloody take me to the chip shop for lunch 😩 I can’t have it I had way too much st lunch yesterday 
    Have the same issue with my family, I try to stay to in a calorie deficit but then my parents go let's have pizza and that's 1,000 calories I don't have out the window 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    davcr0ck said:
    My boyfriend broke up with me 

Too tired to process it properly but tommorow is gonna be filled with tears 
    Hugs  x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @Butterfly23 sending hugs, do you have any coping techniques that help? <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Thank you @BubblesGoesBoo yeah I’m trying to use them at the moment x
This discussion has been closed.