Home Travel & Free Time
Upcoming maintenance - the community will be undergoing maintenance at roughly 7pm - 8pm tonight, and the discussion boards may be offline during that time. Group chat will be unaffected.

What are you listening to right now?

SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect.New ForestPosts: 15,148 Skive's The Limit
Does what it says on the Tin. We've had plenty of threads like this over the years and I've got to learn about some great music.
So, new or old, mainstream or underground, what are you listening to now?
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That’s why it’s call the present

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 The Mix Regular
    Right now Martin Garrix, Troye Sivan -There for you
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,144 Part of The Furniture
    I'm actually not listening to music right now, but my Spotify playlist has a lot of Ed Sheeran and other new music on it. If I come back on to this thread when listening to music I'll put a specific song. I love lots of music.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,251 An Original Mixlorian
    Listening to - Florence & the machine- shake it out
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,898 Community Manager
    Currently have Femme Fetale stuck in my head, which is basically the same as listening to it. ;)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • HannHann Meme Queen MancPosts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Currently listening to Dying for You by Otto Knows, Lindsey Stirling and Alex Aris
    Radiohead - All I Need
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,251 An Original Mixlorian
    Never be like you - flume

https://youtu.be/Ly7uj0JwgKg
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,144 Part of The Furniture
    Unsteady - X Ambassadors
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Unsteady - X Ambassadors

Just had to say. I LOVE this song and now it's what im listening too now
    Chase & status - All goes wrong
    Shaunie wrote: »

Just had to say. I LOVE this song and now it's what im listening too now

Yaaaa I love it too!
    You don't know me - Jax Jones! This song is the best thing that ever happened to me!
    1-800-273-8255 Logic, Alessia Cara , Khalid.

Not sure if like it. Depressing af
    1-800-273-8255 Logic, Alessia Cara , Khalid.

Not sure if like it. Depressing af

No ive just grow to like it. The title is a suicide hotline :(
    How would you feel - Ed Sheeran
  • KathleenKathleen Moderator Posts: 49
    How would you feel - Ed Sheeran

I LOVE this song. It's so sweet:love:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pvris - Heaven
    Don't leave - Seven Lions & Ellie Goulding.
    Lovely EDM song .
    Lol. ill stop spamming your thread now
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I've had 'She' by Dodie Clark in my head for a while now.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 The Mix Regular
    Miley Cyrus -Inspired
  • KathleenKathleen Moderator Posts: 49

I love this song! Halsey is one of my faves!
    Kathleen wrote: »

I love this song! Halsey is one of my faves!

Love Halsey and this song. Listened to it enough and video still confuses me
    https://youtu.be/4Mu-GhLFyTs

Oh that's sad. : |
    Think I'll stop finding songs and go sleep lol
    I'm not listening to 4 songs at once but just really recommend these songs. If you like r&b shit

https://youtu.be/gKdIeb018rw
    https://youtu.be/qIghfvrXt6Q
    https://youtu.be/t867nz_OQos
    https://youtu.be/4fqwVBuunxY
    London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years
    Ooh, in a groovy turn... they also covered Devil Inside by INXS.
  • FeatheredDreamsFeatheredDreams Miniposter Posts: 91 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    XYconstant remix of Too Much to Handle, by Great Good Fine Ok
    (also incredibly relatable title haha)

Colours by Lucy love & Tom Shorterz is another fave, love to just lie down and dissocia- i mean relax while listening to it.