We really want to hear your thoughts on our services to help us improve. For the chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher take our annual survey.

What are you listening to right now?

SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect!New ForestPosts: 14,777 Part of the furniture
Does what it says on the Tin. We've had plenty of threads like this over the years and I've got to learn about some great music.
So, new or old, mainstream or underground, what are you listening to now?

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,328 Fanatical Poster
    Right now Martin Garrix, Troye Sivan -There for you
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,085 Fanatical Poster
    I'm actually not listening to music right now, but my Spotify playlist has a lot of Ed Sheeran and other new music on it. If I come back on to this thread when listening to music I'll put a specific song. I love lots of music.
  • ShaunieShaunie EnglandPosts: 1,673 Postholic
    Listening to - Florence & the machine- shake it out
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,112 Moderator
    Currently have Femme Fetale stuck in my head, which is basically the same as listening to it. ;)
    'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'

< 3

• HannHann Meme Queen Posts: 3,407 Ultimate Poster
    Currently listening to Dying for You by Otto Knows, Lindsey Stirling and Alex Aris
    Radiohead - All I Need
    'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'

< 3

Never be like you - flume

https://youtu.be/Ly7uj0JwgKg
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton
    Unsteady - X Ambassadors
    Unsteady - X Ambassadors

Just had to say. I LOVE this song and now it's what im listening too now
    Chase & status - All goes wrong
    Shaunie wrote: »

Just had to say. I LOVE this song and now it's what im listening too now

Yaaaa I love it too!
    You don't know me - Jax Jones! This song is the best thing that ever happened to me!
    1-800-273-8255 Logic, Alessia Cara , Khalid.

Not sure if like it. Depressing af
    1-800-273-8255 Logic, Alessia Cara , Khalid.

Not sure if like it. Depressing af

No ive just grow to like it. The title is a suicide hotline :(
    How would you feel - Ed Sheeran
  • KathleenKathleen Moderator Posts: 49
    How would you feel - Ed Sheeran

I LOVE this song. It's so sweet:love:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,769,849 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pvris - Heaven
    Don't leave - Seven Lions & Ellie Goulding.
    Lovely EDM song .
    Lol. ill stop spamming your thread now
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 771 Incredible Poster
    mr brightside- the killers.
    its on my playlist as i deep clean my house
    I've had 'She' by Dodie Clark in my head for a while now.

< 3

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,328 Fanatical Poster
    Miley Cyrus -Inspired
  • KathleenKathleen Moderator Posts: 49

I love this song! Halsey is one of my faves!
    Kathleen wrote: »

I love this song! Halsey is one of my faves!

Love Halsey and this song. Listened to it enough and video still confuses me
    https://youtu.be/4Mu-GhLFyTs

Oh that's sad. : |
    Think I'll stop finding songs and go sleep lol
    I'm not listening to 4 songs at once but just really recommend these songs. If you like r&b shit

https://youtu.be/gKdIeb018rw
    https://youtu.be/qIghfvrXt6Q
    https://youtu.be/t867nz_OQos
    https://youtu.be/4fqwVBuunxY
    London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years

< 3

Ooh, in a groovy turn... they also covered Devil Inside by INXS.

< 3

• FeatheredDreamsFeatheredDreams Posts: 91 Miniposter
    XYconstant remix of Too Much to Handle, by Great Good Fine Ok
    (also incredibly relatable title haha)

Colours by Lucy love & Tom Shorterz is another fave, love to just lie down and dissocia- i mean relax while listening to it.