Comments

• ApolloApollo Teenage Dirtbag ScotlandPosts: 802 Part of The Mix Family
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • ZayZay Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 3,182 Boards Guru
    :cry:
    "You don't have to struggle in silence."
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 2,860 Boards Guru
    Thank you @Skive, @Apollo, and @Zay for sharing even more great songs! :3

Due to my nerves this morning with my Masters dissertation beginning, I have been listening to Michael Jackson and Akon - Hold My Hand

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 939 Part of The Mix Family
    I've always got time for a little bit of Queen. ;)

Thanks for sharing this song with us @Riley :3
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 832 Part of The Mix Family
    lol just realised I said All Too Well when talking about Evermore album (super embarassing for me as a Taylor fan!!). Anyway, if you're looking for a slow and warming one, I'd go for Bless the Telephone by Labi Siffre. Such a beautiful song with the most kind and appreciative lyrics. My fave is 'It's nice the way you say my name, not very fast or slow, just soft and low. The same as when you tell me how you feel, I feel the same way too: I'm very much in love with you'. <3
    @Zay - Thanks for sharing this song with us :3

@AislingDM - Yay you are a Taylor fan! Me too. Thanks for also sharing Bless the Telephone by Labi Siffre with us and your favourite lyrics! :3
    AislingDM
    edited January 13
    Hi @Zay

Thanks for sharing this song with us. I forgot just how good this song is! :)
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,263 Skive's The Limit
    Last true great British band

Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger live River Plate Argentina

Weekender Offender 
    Such a tune! Thanks for sharing it with us @Skive :)
  • BrookeeBrookee East Midlands Posts: 1,331 Wise Owl
    The Wombats are one of my favourite bands, so I'm buzzing that they've just released a new album today!!
    AislingDM
    Hey @Brookee

Aww, that's amazing! I always like it when my favourite singers bring out new songs. I hope you have enjoyed listening to The Wombats' new album. Do you have any favourite songs from The Wombats' new album yet? :)
    Brookee
    @Laura_tigger82 Thank you!! I agree, it's always just a wonderful day when your fave artists release new music! I love them all, but I can't stop singing If You Ever Leave, I'm Coming With You :) Has any of your fave artists brought out any new music recently?
    Omg love The Wombats also! Flowerball is a classic song, when I was younger I was obsessed with the lines 'Like a funeral needs an audience
    Like a skeptic needs a church
    It's not fun unless it hurts'

I love a good bridge in a song =)
    Brookee
    @AislingDM Flowerball is an amazing song! They just have wonderful lyrics, like they're a band that really think about their lyrics, but also don't at the same time haha!! I love Anti-D, that one always makes me feel seen and understood. I don't feel like Curveballs gets enough love for how much of a bop it is!
    @Zay - Thanks for sharing this song with us. It is such a great song! It is meaningful but really calming too :)

@Brookee - Aww, thanks for your song recommendations and album recommendation as a whole. I must listen to if you Ever Leave and I'm Coming With You. I remember when Taylor Swift brought out several new albums. It was a really great year for music for that reason :3

@AislingDM - Thanks for sharing Flowerball too! Childhood/younger days favourite songs seem to always remain favourite songs. They bring such comfort :3

BrookeeAislingDM
  • Adam_SAdam_S LondonPosts: 128 The Mix Convert
    I’m listening to this
  • Adam_SAdam_S LondonPosts: 128 The Mix Convert
    yqlpnxzbttay.jpeg
    Hi @Adam_S

Thanks for sharing this song recommendation with us. Such a great song isn't it! :3
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 6,303 Master Poster
    Earlier I was listening to Run Rudolph Run. Yes I know it is a very old song and it is also a Christmas song but still amazing (and it is in Home Alone.)
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Hey @Dancer

Thanks for sharing Run Rudolph Run with us. What a great song! Do you like listening to Christmas songs all year round? I say why not if they make you feel happy :3
    Brookee
    Hi @Zay. I hope you are well. Thanks for sharing this song with us. It is a really great song indeed! :3
    You're so Vain by Carly Simon is an all-time classic, reminds me of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, an amazing rom-com <3 Any song that has a fun beat and random lyrics is great to me! x
    Hey @AislingDM

That sounds like a great song! Thanks for sharing. I don't think I have heard it before. I will have to add it to my upcoming music to listen to :3
    AislingDM
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,263 Skive's The Limit
    On a Youtube rabbit hole listening to cover tracks. This stood out. a 50 year old rock track covered by a couple of teenage girls. it's amazing

Weekender Offender 
    AislingDM
    Hi @Skive

Oh wow, thanks for sharing this song with us! How amazing. I normally always prefer cover tracks to their originals too. What other interesting things did you discover in your rabbit hole? :)