Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Ooh, I love Google, 2 Yolks are so strange :P

"You can even get three or more yolks in one egg - the record is a nine-yolker. Double-yolked eggs are often laid by young hens, whose hormones are not yet fully 'in tune'. A double-yolked egg results whentwo ova are released at the same time."
  • Options
    Learn something new everyday, I never knew that, hahaha, mind you, I recall a friend giving me a lecture on Yolks while in college, strangest thing ever no doubt.
  • Options
    Last driving lesson tomorrow before heading back to York :heart: Not looking forward to it, ahah! - Also move into new house on the 5th, haven't even started packing, so if anyone wants to come round, lend me a hand and help me back, go for it :heart:
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion

It's nit stupid at all. That kind of stuff seems like the most difficult and tiring thing in the world when you're not feeling so great. I've no tips right now but I just want to point out that you're likely to get more detailed replies from more people if you were to post this on the health and wellbeing forum *hug*

Yeah your right butterfly :) today was a better day, was working so had no choice but to be busy!
  • Options
    Can you cry under water?? o.o I'mma get emotional and then go swimming and see :P
  • Options
    No tea after 8 from now on, need a pee xxD
  • Options
    I wonder what color I could dye my hair and get away with it? Think whatever I choose I'll look like a right random pillock :P
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wonder what color I could dye my hair and get away with it? Think whatever I choose I'll look like a right random pillock :P

You won't, I'm sure.
  • Options
    Just realised its exam results day for people in Scotland.......first year it's not me nervously waiting!!
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »

You won't, I'm sure.

Hahaha, even going light brown for my skin tone will make me look strange. Hahaha. My skin is such a strange colour too!!! xxxD Cant cope with it when it comes to doing make up, hahaha!!!!
  • Options
    Happy days :) ........ Please stay good mood!
  • Options
    No tea after 8 from now on, need a pee xxD

This totes last long, craving a cuppa, and I need it now!! xxxD
  • Options
    Got momma to make me one, great things about being at home :P
  • Options
    All dis drama on today's Eastenders episode. Poor Pam :(
  • Options
    Nobodys on Facebook to talk to me about cloths, and the people who are don't like talking about cloths, tried to have a meaningful conversation about black dresses with Sam, and all he was as useless as a toothpick holding soup!!
  • Options
    But someone's started a group chat with a few friends from college, gah, I miss that lot :P
  • Options
    But after not really talking to people that much over the holidays other than the occasional cuppa meet ups with closer friends it's felt good to have a natter with them :3
  • Options
    Closer as in distance, obviously :P
  • Options
    Online shopping sucks, I want to buy everything, started a basket of stuff on several websites yesterday, of things I NEED to buy, and its got to a total of £432.95
  • Options
    Haven't even finished looking, hahaha, this is why I can''t go to town alone, or I'll end up buying everything :P
  • Options
    Online shopping sucks, I want to buy everything, started a basket of stuff on several websites yesterday, of things I NEED to buy, and its got to a total of £432.95

Ouch! What on earth are you buying?
  • Options
    Hahaha, looking for new waldrobe for second year, cant wait for student finance to come in :P - Hows hat shopping going?
  • Options
    Given up for now! Going to talk to a friend tonight. He has the type of hat I'm after. It's trying to find one small enough that's the problem.
  • Options
    Haha, sounds like a plan!! I will never know the pain of hat shopping xxD - You should get yourself an avatar!
  • Options
    You got any suggestions for an avatar for me? Not sure which one, hence being avatar-less!
  • Options
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo hyper!! :d :p :pancake flip: :yippe: :)
  • Options
    You got any suggestions for an avatar for me? Not sure which one, hence being avatar-less!

Hmmm....... What are your likes?

I ended up picking mine randomly, I couldn't get any of the ones I wanted to fit so I ended up choosing this pattern lol
  • Options
    Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ......... Lol I'm such a weirdo, laughing alone in my room at nothing
  • Options
    Omg omg I need to get off this thread or I won't be able to stop posting ...... Sorry guys
  • Options

Has to be something about youuu, what kinda things do you like?