Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Bed time I'd whenever you want it to be :heart:
  • Options
    Need to brush ma teeth and sleep, but outta mouthwash :(
  • Options
    Minteh Fresh :3 - I really want want teeth whitening toothpaste, you know the Colgate one in the purple tube, might by it when this ones finished!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    YANKEE CANDLES :heart: - Gosh, I adore them. A friend of mine got be a Pear Barlett one, and it was like the biggest thing over, still has the smell, nom!!
    My favourite yankee candle scent at the minute is A Childs Wish. It smells soooo good. Where do they get the names from?!
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    So bored, too tired to do anything......... Guess this being productive thing is going well!
  • Options
    My favourite yankee candle scent at the minute is A Childs Wish. It smells soooo good. Where do they get the names from?!

That is a strange name, crikey bob!!What exactly does it smell off?! Sounds like Christmas one, haha!!
  • Options

That is a strange name, crikey bob!!What exactly does it smell off?! Sounds like Christmas one, haha!!
    Not entirely sure, reminds me of outside smells though. Maybe that's because it is green.
  • Options
    Where do they get the names from?!

This made me chuckle.
  • Options
    I need my hair cut. Fringe is getting in the way, but us too short to stay behind my ears.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    I need my hair cut. Fringe is getting in the way, but us too short to stay behind my ears.

You could pin it back?
  • Options
    It's chucking it down today -_- want to go for a big walk but not sure I want to deal with the rain :p
  • Options
    It's wonderful to walk in the rain :heart:
  • Options
    High as a kite on caffeine ...... If that's possible?!? Drank 2 litres of fizzy juice today, normally I drink none! Oops! I feel wide awake!!!
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »
    High as a kite on caffeine ...... If that's possible?!? Drank 2 litres of fizzy juice today, normally I drink none! Oops! I feel wide awake!!!

Two litres compared to none is a big difference! I'm not surprised it affected you so much :p
  • Options
    Haha :) did manage to sleep eventually! Eww..... Work tomorrow!
  • Options
    So unmotivated it's unbelievable! I need to put my clothes away but can't be bothered! If I keep this up I will just waste my day! How can I get motivation?
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    So unmotivated it's unbelievable! I need to put my clothes away but can't be bothered! If I keep this up I will just waste my day! How can I get motivation?

*chucks motivation* I find setting myself little tasks helps, so like if I do what I need to do I can chill out.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Bored.Bored.Bored.Bored.Bored. I hate Sundays. BORED.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options

*chucks motivation* I find setting myself little tasks helps, so like if I do what I need to do I can chill out.

Starting is the difficult part. So far I haven't done anything!
  • Options

Starting is the difficult part. So far I haven't done anything!

You can do this. What things do you have to get done?
  • Options

You can do this. What things do you have to get done?

Just simple things like putting clothes away etc. I know its so stupid!!
  • Options
    Just simple things like putting clothes away etc. I know its so stupid!!

It's nit stupid at all. That kind of stuff seems like the most difficult and tiring thing in the world when you're not feeling so great. I've no tips right now but I just want to point out that you're likely to get more detailed replies from more people if you were to post this on the health and wellbeing forum *hug*
  • Options

Managed to put little one asleep, shes totes adorbz! I really must stop saying 'Adorbz' even I can't stand it. xxxD
  • Options
    Dead Poets society is on at 11.20 :heart:
  • Options
    Mrs Brown Boys, really getting into this, hahaha!!!!
  • Options
    I dislike the fact that you canny find all the cloths on Primarni website is the store local to mine :( Need to go back to Leeds Trinity Primark!!
  • Options
    Was falling asleep at 9, went to bed, woke up at 10.30 for a drink and I ve been wide awake since 5.30. Today is going to drag!
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Was falling asleep at 9, went to bed, woke up at 10.30 for a drink and I ve been wide awake since 5.30. Today is going to drag!

Oh gosh poor you. Have you got much planned? Keep busy!
  • Options
    Not sure what I'm going to do today. It's my last day in Dublin and it's meant to be raining.
  • Options
    Waiting for British Gas to come...."We'll be there between 12 and 6" Okay guess I'm not doing anything with my monday then!