Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Aunt and Uncle are popping over later, for now I think the Next Sale is calling us!!
  • Options
    Itchy eye!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Note to self: Saturday is not a god day to go into town.
  • Options
    Crikey, you know you've drank a little too much when you can't remember whether you've iterallly just brushed your teeth or not O.o
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Note to self: Saturday is not a god day to go into town.

Busy!? I freaking' hate htat. Canny stand so many people mann
  • Options

Busy!? I freaking' hate htat. Canny stand so many people mann

Yes. It was ridiculous!
  • Options
    I've spent £700 today...Someone hug my bank balance better?
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I've spent £700 today...Someone hug my bank balance better?

Ouch! Did you buy anything nice?
  • Options

Ouch! Did you buy anything nice?

Bought Sam her Birthday present (Ipad) Some Doc Martens...and clothes.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »

Bought Sam her Birthday present (Ipad) Some Doc Martens...and clothes.

Crikey, no wonder you spent so much!! Sam's one lucky person!!! :heart:
  • Options
    Man, house has had another busy day of guests! Literally just got some peace and quiet, had quests since 12!!
  • Options
    Was pondering why the sound wasn't working on casually, refreshed a dozen times, and then realized it was mute, I always do this.
  • Options
    Spent the day with a lovely bunch of old friends, was honestly a great catch up, missing college days, even got my tea paid for :P
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Just woke up from like a 4 hour nap. Oooops. Naps shouldn't be that long. haha!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    All this tea makes me pee a lot!!
  • Options
    My driving instructor killed a bird today. I as horrified, it just went pop! Feathers everywhere!!
  • Options
    Oh dear! That's not good Woth!
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hate how when I need to get up early I wish I could just sleep, but now that I don't I'm wide awake :(
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Ewww WOTH! How is driving?
  • Options
    Hahah Melian, apparently you can't swerve to avoids and shiz. Driving's going well Kate, did 6th lesson yesterday, and started on left turns, driving instructor thought I'd make a complete pallock out of it, and I as okay :P
  • Options
  • Options
    Man, I woke up with large panda eyes this morning, completely forgot to take my make up off yesterday, crikey bob!!!
  • Options
    Hahah Melian, apparently you can't swerve to avoids and shiz. Driving's going well Kate, did 6th lesson yesterday, and started on left turns, driving instructor thought I'd make a complete pallock out of it, and I as okay :P

Yeah, that does make sense. Can cause an accident if you're not careful.

Can't beleive how much of a faff getting glasses is. The joys of having a ridiculous prescription.
  • Options

Aha, yeah swerving is bad. Although I did have to once because I really didn't want to kill a rabbit :( Glad it's going well! Took me like 2 weeks to learn how to left turn haha!!
  • Options

Yeah, that does make sense. Can cause an accident if you're not careful.

Can't beleive how much of a faff getting glasses is. The joys of having a ridiculous prescription.

Ach tell me about it, then when you get new glasses and manage to chip the lens the drama begins again!
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Ach tell me about it, then when you get new glasses and manage to chip the lens the drama begins again!

How did you manage to chip the lens!?
  • Options

How did you manage to chip the lens!?

I have absolutely no idea. Right in the centre too.
    Suspect I may have dropped them at the weekend, but I thought I only dropped my sunnies!
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »

I've never done that. Did once manage to lose one of the screws and had no wearable glasses for a few days. The screw is far too fiddly to put back in.
  • Options
    Yeah I hate those screws. Fell out once when I was in primary school at lunch time and couldn't find the screw anywhere. Luckily when I got home my mum found a weird crumb in my lunchbox that turned out to be the screw! Since then my mum has several of those mini glasses repair kits lying around! I have no idea what I would do if the screw fell out now mind!
  • Options
    Mum did try to do mine; but it's so fiddly! I took them into Specsavers and got them to sort it instead.

It's a cousin's birthday today. Which I only remember because it's the same day as Prince George. oops.