Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is officially turning into a shoe thread :lol:
    Haha, I'm actually thinking about bed time already! Sleepy!
    I'm going to wear my "pardon my French" Jumper - when I bought this, I didn't realise that the word "french" is upside down. It's supposed to be like that obv but it's weird, and I never noticed afterwards until my sister pointed it out to me recently XD and I've had it for aaaages now! I cleary have amazing observation skills :d
    Observation skills sounds weird O.o maybe it's observational skills. Either way!
    Have put my hair in a loose side bobble - I wonder if I look like chav-ish :chin: I'm getting kinda bored of wearing hair in a bun now, and can't stand leaving it down nowadays!
    Is it me or does time seem to be going super slow!?
    Someone give me a good song suggestion!?
    Where is everyone again!? Stop having lives guys :p I have 45 minutes to kill!
    I say that, but actually I still need to sort something out with my hair O.o I don't want to go out like this in case I do look like a chav.
    Might just shove it in a bun again. I could curl it but effort! Someone come and curl my hair for me!?
    I need to see Shoshana Bean live. It's incredible to see how much passion and emotion she can put into any song.
    I seem to be going through an obsession with Cher's songs O.o
    Right, I should really log off and find another way to kill time.

Take care guys :d
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My phone isn't getting texts through guys, I want to cry, someone help? :P
    Is it me or does time seem to be going super slow!?

I would agree with you. But I'm up at 5-6am each morning now...
    Only 3/4 more days of breakfast at 2 in the bloomin morning and hopefully back to a normal sleep pattern xxxD
    Man, I'm having so many tech issues my side today xxD Can't cope with them, hahahah!!! Someone just take technology away from me :P
    *takes tech*
    Melian wrote: »
    I would agree with you. But I'm up at 5-6am each morning now...

Why on earth do you get up that early everyday!? O.o I woke at half seven this morning and even that was WAY too early for my liking :p

Why on earth do you get up that early everyday!? O.o I woke at half seven this morning and even that was WAY too early for my liking :p

It's a mix of things. It's generally too hot to be running at 9am. It's also because when I came back from holiday a few weeks ago, I was far too tired to stay up past 10pm. I've just got into the habit of going to bed early and getting up early now.
    I got that summertime, summertime saaaadness. Proper obsessing with that song recently O.o
    Obsessing with the O.o face thing too, it's getting ott addictive.
    I never make cuppa's anymore, that's so weird, I used to obsess with mindful cuppa's. Now I only have one if I meet someone in a cafe XD
    Can't live without cuppas, think I'd be nomming away at junk to keep me awake if I didn't have my cuppas!
    I got that summertime, summertime saaaadness. Proper obsessing with that song recently O.o

Hahaha, obviously we talk far to much xxD o.o
    I had a cuppa! At the cafe :p but still had a cuppa. The weather is BOILING here today, canny stand it mann.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hasn't stopped raining here all day :( kept turning to torrential whenever I had to go outside too!
    Crikey :/ it rained for a bit here this morning but then it got really hot. We can swap if you want :p
    I never make cuppa's anymore, that's so weird, I used to obsess with mindful cuppa's. Now I only have one if I meet someone in a cafe XD

mindful cuppas?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I am tired, this week seems to be so busy, I think I am planning to sleep the weekend away.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "