Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    plugitin wrote: »
    It was a kind of flashing one? A person and flashing or something

Ohhh yeah, the shocking emoji. The mods removed it, I think because it could set of epileptic fits or something? I might have gotten that wrong but yeah, they did remove it.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Ooh, I remember that one :P - The far to aggressive one to be a disco one though :P - However a disco Emoji would be an absolute babe. We should start a petition :P
  • Options
    Ooh, I remember that one :P - The far to aggressive one to be a disco one though :P - However a disco Emoji would be an absolute babe. We should start a petition :P

I swear by now we're supposed to have like a hundred petitions on the go :p
  • Options
    Hahahahah! Maybe someone who goes through with everything should start the petition now xxD
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Still want a disco ball. Clearly the most important one!
  • Options
    I found a new way of doing a messy bun with my hair, and I like this way better, but apparently the bun is a wannabe hedgehog today! O.o
  • Options
    It's a good job something bigger is going on or else I'd be in a right stress about this usually xD
  • Options
    I want to change my jumper and wear my christmas jumper - it's so comfy :heart: Imagine the looks I'd get if I wore a christmas jumper in august though
  • Options
    oh dear:
    Got the bus today and somehow got off at the wrong stop, which meant a long walk. I then got the bus which goes the long way around into town. I also didn't find what I needed.

I also forgot to stop in Timpsons to get a new watch strap.
  • Options
    I found a new way of doing a messy bun with my hair, and I like this way better, but apparently the bun is a wannabe hedgehog today! O.o

You should try my messy bunns :P You really suit them!!
  • Options
    I have a minion sticker book...I have so many duplicate stickers i could probably do another stickerbook...or three.
  • Options
    Watching Insidious...Alone...Man, this movie isn't even scary, but it's so jumpy - Can't cope!!!! xxxD
  • Options
    I'm rather sleepy. Why does sleep seem so distant from me however?
  • Options
    I'm going through an obsessive phase of the TV show, Dance Moms. If I had a child in that group though, there's absolutely no way I'd allow the teacher to speak to her in the way the teacher does treat the children. It's disgusting and it blows my mind that the mothers basically just sit back and watch it happen. I would flip out.
  • Options
    Ooh, sinister two is coming out - canny wait to watch that.
  • Options
    If I remember rightly, sinister is the scariest ghost film I've ever seen. I hope the second is just as creepy.
  • Options
    I bet I'm thinking of the wrong film :chin:
  • Options
    I'm too impatient to wait for my tattoo. I'm having it done on September 4th which realistically isn't that far away at all but I want it nooooow.
  • Options
    I want a sleeve xD
  • Options
    I'm going through an obsessive phase of the TV show, Dance Moms. If I had a child in that group though, there's absolutely no way I'd allow the teacher to speak to her in the way the teacher does treat the children. It's disgusting and it blows my mind that the mothers basically just sit back and watch it happen. I would flip out.

Some of the mums seem completely oblivious to the fact that it happens
  • Options
    I'm too impatient to wait for my tattoo. I'm having it done on September 4th which realistically isn't that far away at all but I want it nooooow.

What're you gonna get?
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Some of the mums seem completely oblivious to the fact that it happens

They really do! Seriously, common sense. Nobody should allow their child to be spoken to that way. On another note, you watch Dance Moms!? My whole family hate it with a passion :crazyeyes
  • Options
    What're you gonna get?

I'm getting my grandad's name with a star (I think). I haven't got the final design completely figured out yet but I do think I'm likely to go with the star because he's like a star in the night sky now. He died on my 9th birthday so I did want to get the tattoo on my actual birthday but it didn't quite work out that way. Less than a week after isn't a massive difference though I guess.
  • Options

They really do! Seriously, common sense. Nobody should allow their child to be spoken to that way. On another note, you watch Dance Moms!? My whole family hate it with a passion :crazyeyes

I do indeed watch it :P My family hate it so I watch it online. Are you up to date with it?
  • Options

I'm getting my grandad's name with a star (I think). I haven't got the final design completely figured out yet but I do think I'm likely to go with the star because he's like a star in the night sky now. He died on my 9th birthday so I did want to get the tattoo on my actual birthday but it didn't quite work out that way. Less than a week after isn't a massive difference though I guess.

That sounds like such a lovely idea! *hug*
    Ah yeah, less than a week won't make too much difference. How many tattoo's do you have?
  • Options
    I do indeed watch it :P My family hate it so I watch it online. Are you up to date with it?

I think I'm up to date with it. Are you? There was a massive argument between Abby and one of the mums?
  • Options
    That sounds like such a lovely idea! *hug*
    Ah yeah, less than a week won't make too much difference. How many tattoo's do you have?

Thanks *hug* this will be my third. I already have so many planned out. It's just annoying that they're so expensive!
  • Options

I think I'm up to date with it. Are you? There was a massive argument between Abby and one of the mums?

Have you seen the one where they're at nationals? There's always a massive argument between Abby and someone ;)
  • Options

Thanks *hug* this will be my third. I already have so many planned out. It's just annoying that they're so expensive!

Yeah I get that! I started planning my next one straight after my first one, but lack of money right now
  • Options
    Have you seen the one where they're at nationals? There's always a massive argument between Abby and someone ;)

Oui, I think so. They didn't win, did they? Haha good point xD