Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Slagged off

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    His loss, not yours. she doesnt sound like a catch either, leave them to it
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    His loss, not yours. she doesnt sound like a catch either, leave them to it

She isn't! Hes only saying nice things as hed seen her punch crap out of me. I just think she's quite desperate as he's cheated on her a few times she just keeps taking him bk he don't even work
  • Options
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    She isn't! Hes only saying nice things as hed seen her punch crap out of me. I just think she's quite desperate as he's cheated on her a few times she just keeps taking him bk he don't even work

So what? It's not your problem
  • Options
    Ok, look at this way... he hasn't won because he hasn't won you.

Except he has....he's living rent free inside her head
  • Options
    Neddy wrote: »
    Except he has....he's living rent free inside her head

Lol guess that's true and so what?! Why didn't he want mr
  • Options
    im loosing the will...
  • Options
    im loosing the will...

Sorry :( I just liked the guy and can't believe he's been Slaggin me off and saying such vile stuff /:( my confidence isn't the best
  • Options
    Sorry :( I just liked the guy and can't believe he's been Slaggin me off and saying such vile stuff /:( my confidence isn't the best

Is it really that hard to believe? He's not exactly going to stick up for you if he wants to keep his gf is he? Just drop it and move on. You're the one ruining your confidence by mulling over it. Shit happens, people say mean stuff, that's life. Now move on
  • Options

Then as many have already pointed out why don't you worry about addressing your confidence/self-esteem issues instead.
  • Options
    Then as many have already pointed out why don't you worry about addressing your confidence/self-esteem issues instead.

Yep but this hasn't exactly helped my confidence! To think why not me but I guess it's cause I can't b used as much
  • Options
    Yep but this hasn't exactly helped my confidence! To think why not me but I guess it's cause I can't b used as much

Stop using this experience as an excuse and go do something about your confidence issues then. Geez.
  • Options

How has me pointing out that you need to address your low self-esteem/confidence issues not helped? What more do you want me do or say?
  • Options
    How has me pointing out that you need to address your low self-esteem/confidence issues not helped? What more do you want me do or say?

Not what I meant just that this exp hasn't helped!! I just never have come across someone so nasty and find it hard to believe she's taken him bk after everything
  • Options
    Not what I meant just that this exp hasn't helped!! I just never have come across someone so nasty and find it hard to believe she's taken him bk after everything

Then be pro-active and do something about your issues, and stop obsessing over things you can't change.
  • Options
    Then be pro-active and do something about your issues, and stop obsessing over things you can't change.

Im just fed up of him getting away with treating people like this all the time
  • Options
    Im just fed up of him getting away with treating people like this all the time

So, what is it exactly that you want from this situation? Revenge? Because to be honest, right now as a vegetarian I'm just hoping that he doesn't own a rabbit or any small un-feral like creature which could be used in some slap-dash culinary experience....
  • Options
    We really don't understand what you're trying to achieve here. The last few threads on the same issue have just gone around in the exact same circles yet again and people are getting fed up. You keep saying it hasn't helped your confidence - so do something about it then and leave that guy and his gf alone. What is it about that that is so hard to understand?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    We really don't understand what you're trying to achieve here. The last few threads on the same issue have just gone around in the exact same circles yet again and people are getting fed up. You keep saying it hasn't helped your confidence - so do something about it then and leave that guy and his gf alone. What is it about that that is so hard to understand?

Well it wasn't just me he was part of it too
  • Options
    Well it wasn't just me he was part of it too

Yes - and?
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Seeking revenge is sinking to his level. You sound like a broken fucking record just take everyones advice and let it go and sort your own shit out.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    Seeking revenge is sinking to his level. You sound like a broken fucking record just take everyones advice and let it go and sort your own shit out.

I saw him Friday in bus station we locked eyes and as soon as I got near he looked away
  • Options
    I saw him Friday in bus station we locked eyes and as soon as I got near he looked away

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve by posting this? We get that its over between you and that you dont seem to be able to get over it. So what if you saw him and he looked away, it doesnt change the fact that he doesnt seem to be a very nice person from what you have told us.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve by posting this? We get that its over between you and that you dont seem to be able to get over it. So what if you saw him and he looked away, it doesnt change the fact that he doesnt seem to be a very nice person from what you have told us.

Just I was offended he couldn't look me in eye
  • Options
    why would he - he's the one in control - looking you in the eye is doing what you want.
  • Options
    why would he - he's the one in control - looking you in the eye is doing what you want.

Eh don't get u
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    He didn't look you in the eye because he probably didn't want to talk to you. I don't even understand why you're dragging all of this up again.
  • Options
    Eh don't get u

By initiating that contact with you, then waiting until you got close, and then snubbing you he yet again demonstrated he is the one in control, and you fell for it. He'll probably have jerked off a bit thinking about how he can jerk your string any time he likes.
  • Options
    By initiating that contact with you, then waiting until you got close, and then snubbing you he yet again demonstrated he is the one in control, and you fell for it. He'll probably have jerked off a bit thinking about how he can jerk your string any time he likes.

So wasn't the case of him feeling ashamed
  • Options
    Probably not. Even if it was, what does that get you? Nothing. You really need to move on.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Probably not. Even if it was, what does that get you? Nothing. You really need to move on.

dont know just want him to face me and not be a wimp he looked at me for ages and yet as soon as im standing distantce he turns