Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Slagged off

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why? Why do you want him to face you? Why do you want ANYTHING to do with this complete tool?
  • Options
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    dont know just want him to face me and not be a wimp he looked at me for ages and yet as soon as im standing distantce he turns

I suspect he had an idea that ignoring you would have that effect. What he wants is to still feel like he has control. Don't let him win.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    I suspect he had an idea that ignoring you would have that effect. What he wants is to still feel like he has control. Don't let him win.

maybe he did because he was looking at me for ages and just turned when i got near him to get on ze bus lol
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    maybe he did because he was looking at me for ages and just turned when i got near him to get on ze bus lol
    Maybe it was his twin brother who's very shy. And also a ninja astronaut lawyer.
  • Options

Maybe he is bothered by the fact that you won't stop going on about him? Do you talk to your friends about these issues as well as posting on here?