Home Politics & Debate
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Think about it......

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whowhere wrote: »
    None of this is evidence. Many cultures from ancient Earth mention beings from heaven which many REAL scientists and philosophers state are more to do with poetry and creation myth.

    Silly person - he is saying hieroglyphs are not evidence. Laughable

    Then please tell us those cultures?

    And please show me the words from the philosophers and scientists?

    You have a habit of blarting without any backup substance.





    Whowhere wrote: »
    Technology, you're seriously expecting anyone at all to believe that hyper-advanced aliens arrived on Earth and ALL we have left to show for it are alcohol, glass and slavery? That the advanced technology, designed to survive the massive distances and stresses of space travel have somehow disappeared?

    If aliens were really here long enough to shape human culture, where did they live? Where are the buildings they lived in, the vehicles they used to travel in, evidence of roads/sanitation/electricity. Are you saying they took all their electrical gizmos with them or they simply rusted away? Fair enough, but what about the glass, plastics, ceramics?

    10,000 years ago we are talking 8000BC.

    You seem to think they developed gradually over time - then show us
    mr clever?

    List for us ( mr phd ) the development of the following;

    Glass ,Mining technologies and metal working , maths , science & astronomy, architecture?


    ( he/she will fail )




    Whowhere wrote: »
    You mention mathematics, there is evidence of simple mathematics being used as early as 35,000bce over 30,000 years before the arrival of the Egyptian civilisation.

    As i say above, show us the development of maths ( which you claim happened over a long period )
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Then you go on about the pyramids. Firstly you make an assumption that all pyramids are the same and have been built in the same method at the same time. The earliest known pyramids were built in Mesopotemia, some 1500 years before the Egyptian ones. Every school boy knows the Egyptian ones (67 in existence) were built as burial sites over many thousands of years using pools of slave/paid labour. The ancient Greeks theorised into how they were built until they decided to have a go themselves, showing that with sufficient manpower it was entirely possible to replicate them.

    This is typical guesswork history, which all schoolboys learn.
    You ignore manetho again who tells us the truth and hints
    at the true age of the memphis pyramids

    Whowhere wrote: »
    If they were built by Aliens, the assumption is that they will have been built at roughly the same time, using the same techniques and in the same style. The first pyramid to have been built will be identical to the last one and this would be the same throughout the world regardless of culture. Unfortunately, this is rubbish. There is evidence of evolution in the design and construction of them all, the same as there is evidence showing the evolution of writing and mathematics. You're arguing that we all learned to read, write, do maths and build pyramids at the same time at our current level of understanding. This is absolute bollocks and flies in the face of everything RESPECTED scientists already know and have evidence for. In 35,000bce we were carving numbers on bones. Over the course of 30,000 years to ancient egypt we had advanced to basic geometry. Same with writing, at some point in pre-history we went from drawing pictures on walls to drawing pictures on pieces of paper, except now each picture means something.

    Show us then whowhere? if you are so sure of this language / writing development, show us, outside of Egypt, the development.

    Remember, Hieroglyphs have been discovered from 5000BC and are
    being discovered from earlier times, every other day.

    I state, they started around 8000BC, when Thoth ruled.




    Whowhere wrote: »
    All you are peddling Fluxed is pseudo-science. You think if you argue about something enough and post enough stupid links everyone will believe you. You're like those idiots who believe in all the freeman on the land nonsense (no doubt you do), if you shout it loud enough it must be true.

    However, to sum all the above up best, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT ALIENS WERE IN CHARGE. ALL THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO US DEVELOPING THE SKILLS WE HAVE NOW, NATURALLY AND OVER THE COURSE OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS.


    And you clearly are under-educated.

    You must start providing evidence , not just dribble.

    Your disdain towards aliens, contradicts your existence. Wake up.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You sir are an idiot of the highest order.

    History of mathematics
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_mathematics

    To summarise, the earliest record of human beings writing down anything related to numbers/passage of time is 35,000 BCE.

    We progress to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_mathematics with records dating to 5000 BCE which used the sexagesimal base system which is what modern timekeeping is based on (60 seconds e.t.c.)

    Egyptian mathematics came next in about 2000 BCE.

    Human mathematics developed and evolved over the course of 30,000 years from the first prehistoric timekeeping done in caves to the writing down of the complex geometry required to construct the pyramids.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining#History

    The earliest record of human mineworkings are from 43,000 BCE simulataneously in Swaziland and Hungary used by Neanderthals and humans for flint and pigment.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_glass

    The first records of humans USING glass are from prehistoric times. The first records of humans making glass are from Mesopotamia (modern day Iraq) and it's believed are an accidental by-product of metal working (hot molten metal landing on sand and causing it to fuse into glass).

    I'm not going to bother with the rest, I've got better things to do. But you sir have been owned.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whowhere wrote: »
    You sir are an idiot of the highest order.

    History of mathematics
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_mathematics

    To summarise, the earliest record of human beings writing down anything related to numbers/passage of time is 35,000 BCE.

    We progress to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_mathematics with records dating to 5000 BCE which used the sexagesimal base system which is what modern timekeeping is based on (60 seconds e.t.c.)

    Egyptian mathematics came next in about 2000 BCE.

    Human mathematics developed and evolved over the course of 30,000 years from the first prehistoric timekeeping done in caves to the writing down of the complex geometry required to construct the pyramids.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining#History

    The earliest record of human mineworkings are from 43,000 BCE simulataneously in Swaziland and Hungary used by Neanderthals and humans for flint and pigment.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_glass

    The first records of humans USING glass are from prehistoric times. The first records of humans making glass are from Mesopotamia (modern day Iraq) and it's believed are an accidental by-product of metal working (hot molten metal landing on sand and causing it to fuse into glass).

    I'm not going to bother with the rest, I've got better things to do. But you sir have been owned.

    Laughable.


    I see no development. Only cultural offshoots, from visitors coming
    to Egypt, learning its culture, then returning home.

    The first salvation religion appeared in Egypt - you fail to mention this.

    The Egyptian Mysteries were the centre of organized culture,
    and the recognized source of education in the ancient world.

    As i said, the first advanced culture was from the Nile.

    Why did you miss out language? The development of math, science & astonomy?

    You see, without language one cannot communicate a skill / religion / order.


    So you have failed and made no case whatsoever.

    If you cannot be constructive, please remove yourself.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    If you cannot be constructive, please remove yourself.
    You should take your own advice.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Which is more plausible.

    Humans developed at a natural pace over tens of thousands of years.

    Aliens landed, enslaved us, gave us knowledge of mathmatics but then left for no apparent reason and took all the evidence with them.....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »

    I see no development. .

    There's none so blind as those who will not see
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Which is more plausible.

    Humans developed at a natural pace over tens of thousands of years.

    Aliens landed, enslaved us, gave us knowledge of mathmatics but then left for no apparent reason and took all the evidence with them.....

    Going by what the history books tell us, yes, the former may seem more natural.

    Keep the monarchs out of it - is there such thing as aliens?

    Many people would say yes today, even many scientists are coming
    out with it. Even astronomers on our TV programmes.

    in light of this, which now seems more likely?


    People here, don't stop to think outside of their programmed
    brain.
    They don't disconnect themselves from the monarchs influence
    over the centuries. Who told the royal society to inform the public
    that there are no aliens. But now they change their mind?
    Yes, like they change their name.

    But, dont worry. People will wake up and see the cosmos
    as a basket full of human eggs.


    It is said, that this Earth is the only planet in the whole universe,
    where kings employ gods, over mankind( for control).

    Dont fall for the stories the monarchs tell you ( the bible/history)


    By the way, the modern prophet tells, the aliens landed and
    contacted a group of humans called hebrons. These
    are the people who enslaved mankind ( pharaohs ) and became
    the first humans to wake up.
    Hence why the rulers have always been one step ahead.

    Anyway, the hebrons were not divine.
    They were selected because of their corruption which has lived on in their genes, to this day. They were robbers and dirt. Nothing but
    ancient criminals.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    Anyway, the hebrons were not divine.

    Everyone knows that. Hebrons show you which direction to drive.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    the modern prophet tells,

    Who is the modern prophet?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Who is the modern prophet?

    Kanye West.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Who is the modern prophet?

    Justin Bieber. AND he's a Freemason too :yes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh that's why he was late. His lodge meeting overlapped his concert
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dear Fluxed, if you want to continue in debate on here you can't go around insulting people's reasonable points, yet start getting offensive yourself when other people just simply don't get what you are on about.

    I ask a simple question, what if you're wrong? What evidence do we need to provide you to disprove all of the things you are saying? If you're answer is "I'm right therefore you cant disprove" then its likely you are a closed minded person for whom debate in here is not really a good idea.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't know why we bother. His argument for there not being any real evidence of alien enslavement is the monarchy have suppressed it.....
    This guy is quite clearly a loon.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Dear Fluxed, if you want to continue in debate on here you can't go around insulting people's reasonable points, yet start getting offensive yourself when other people just simply don't get what you are on about.

    I ask a simple question, what if you're wrong? What evidence do we need to provide you to disprove all of the things you are saying? If you're answer is "I'm right therefore you cant disprove" then its likely you are a closed minded person for whom debate in here is not really a good idea.

    Your in denial so wont even read what im saying. Hello? anybody in there???????


    HOW CAN I BE WRONG WHEN THERE IS FACTUAL EVIDENCE IN EGYPT! TODAY!........SHOWING THAT THE FIRST SALVATION RELI GION,HEADED BY KINGS, APPEARED AS I POINTED OUT.


    Some people are so duff.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not in denial, I'm just waiting for you to provide some credible evidence, which in my eyes you have not. What gives you the right to be abusive towards me, when all I'm doing is questioning what you are trying to put across?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    I'm not in denial, I'm just waiting for you to provide some credible evidence, which in my eyes you have not. What gives you the right to be abusive towards me, when all I'm doing is questioning what you are trying to put across?

    It is a right for me to defend my substance. As it is yours and others.
    If people don't agree with me, and are in contempt of a thread which
    i create, go. See you later. Simple.
    Yet, you remain. Throw insults when your substance is in question,
    and expect me to call you kind sir in return.

    If i state you are in denial, i don't really see this as an insult.
    How does crack maggot sound? Now thats an insult.

    Now either contribute and back up your words, or go.
    If you stay, i will speak the truth.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    blah blah blah blah fucking blah


    Crack maggot
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    It is a right for me to defend my substance. As it is yours and others.
    If people don't agree with me, and are in contempt of a thread which
    i create, go. See you later. Simple.
    Yet, you remain. Throw insults when your substance is in question,
    and expect me to call you kind sir in return.

    If i state you are in denial, i don't really see this as an insult.
    How does crack maggot sound? Now thats an insult.

    Now either contribute and back up your words, or go.
    If you stay, i will speak the truth.

    This is a public forum on the internet, not a dictatorship. It matters not if you created a thread or not, I'm entitled to voice my own opinion, which coincidentally happens to coincide with many others on here. We think you've lost the plot. I'm staying mainly just to see what bullshit you try and peddle as the truth. If you are going to make a statement about how I have to contribute and back up my words, please back up yours as well.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    With all your talking about aliens and stuff, you're missing the most obvious explanation. Time is a circle. The one who taught the ancient humans everything are the future humans.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is a crack maggot a maggot on crack or a maggot who lives in your crack?

    The monarch suppressed the knowledge from me :yes:
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Noob Posts: 876
    I think its a maggot on crack that lives in your crack
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear
    :wave: if we can drop the insults, that would be massively appreciated. Check out Dom's thread above if you've forgotten TheSite rules ;)

    Fluxed is taking some time out for now - time will tell if he is able to come back with a clean slate. :)

    Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.